Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Be like Robcham but without the humor or art. Bloodstone Game/Wiki
So I figure Rob is crying his eyes out to see his beautiful thread full of arts get overrun with nerds spooging about the characters they want to make for a Glossolalia d20 campaign, and how the rules should be and lore and everything else terrible and awful in us that reminds us we are not so different from the fat people in terrible cosplay at Comic Con after all. That's why I'm making this thread -- for discussion of the Glossolalia PnP d20 RPG, which DE?AD is masterminding from a rules-perspective, and for collaboration on said RPG, in the form of lore, characters, plot, artwork, or whatever.
Anyone can edit it, but try not to fuck it up and abide by whatever rules are posted. Also I'm gonna post some large rules on this here thread and boss people around 'cause I groove on that, and without some vague semblance of structure this thing will assuredly suck ass.
Rules for adding shit to the wiki:
If you really want to add something, post in the thread first and if it doesn't get immediately torn to pieces, post it as a new page in the wiki. If it is deemed to mesh with the direction the main and better contributors are taking Glossolalia in, they will add a link to your page on the appropriate Main Page (Items, Creatures, Characters, Maps, Lore)
TAG YOUR SHIT. When you create a page, tag it properly. Tags must be uniform for ease of searching. Tags are separated by a commas. Tags include but are not limited to:
- Requires Rule Nerd. Use this tag if your article needs some kind of accompanying stats and you aren't DE?AD or someone else responsible for making rules and balancing the game. This goes on pages for monsters, races, NPCs, items, and similar shit. This gets removed when stats are cleared by someone smart.
- Class, Person, Race. If your article is somehow related to a Class, a Character, or a Race, tag the article with the name of that Class, Character, or Race.
- NPC. Self Explanatory.
- Item. Self Explanatory.
- Monster. Self Explanatory.
- Forum Celebrity. NPCs who are based on forumers.
- Weapon Self Explanatory
- Learning, Ability, other game mechanic type shit. Articles about Learnings, Abilities, or other game mechanic type deals should include a tag of what they are. An article about PedoLeer the ability should include the tags Pedomancer and Ability, for example.
- I'll think of more later