Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Debate and Discourse: AWESOME POST in "Media Bias", by nexuscrawler

Armored GorillaArmored Gorilla Registered User regular
edited January 2009 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Armored Gorilla has reported a post.

Reason:
I think we know why.
Forum: Debate and Discourse
Posted by: nexuscrawler

Original Content:
OptimusZed wrote: »
Corporate media is biased against people who do/say humorously/outrageously messed up stuff on camera.

Sarah Palin's ability to create such bias for herself is probably worthy of some sort of monument.

It'd be hard to make a statue of someone with both feet in their mouth while having their head up their ass at the same time

Armored Gorilla on
"I'm a mad god. The Mad God, actually. It's a family title. Gets passed down from me to myself every few thousand years."