Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Div's requiem for Circuit City?

OndenOnden Registered User
edited January 2009 in ClubPA Library
I'm not sure if this post is in the right place; I apologize if it is not. Is there forum to generically discuss the comic and its characters?

Anyway, I just thought it be funny if Div had a little requiem in reference to Circuit City dying. Pour a little out for his estranged and now fallen father. :)

I guess it's a whole lifetime away for Mike, but I'd be interested to see if he had any comments on it.

Onden on

• slacktronslacktron Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I'm not sure if this is the right place either, but since a mod hasn't smacked you down I'm going to run with it.

Are you thinking of an SNK-style epitaph as per the November 5, 2001 comic?
    20011105h.gif

Except Gabe becomes Div, SNK is Circuit City, and the Tanqueray is... hey, shouldn't that be a fou'ty of 8-ball?

I guess the tattoo would have to become an applique. Maybe Gabe could "mod him up":
    20030827h.gif

Oh, hell yeah!
    aquarius.jpg

Just slap an "R.I.P. Circuit City" on that thing and you're golden.