As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Rabid Dogs/Other Wild Animals

KatholicKatholic Registered User regular
edited January 2009 in Debate and/or Discourse
So I was running in my very very very very safe suburban neighborhood by myself at 10:30 at night. Now to give you a picture of how safe I was more worried about running into a stray animal than be a victim of a human crime.

I got myself so worried in fact about an animal attack I stopped one mile short of my usual four. I was wondering what I should do if I ran into an animal in the distance or if a stray approached me. My thought would be to slowly walk backwards, but if the animal chased me I would get on top of a car.

So D&D what would you do if you saw an animal in the distance or if it started coming towards you? Also, if forced into a fight how would you dispatch of your foe?

Katholic on

• ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    Katholic wrote: »
    So D&D what would you do if you saw an animal in the distance or if it started coming towards you?

Make friends with it.
    Katholic wrote: »
    Also, if forced into a fight how would you dispatch of your foe?

Offer it a child to snack on.

ViolentChemistry on