Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The Non-Alcoholic Drank Thread!

• TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong jelly cups?

The ones I had in mind were the approximate size and shape of a thimble

edit: see Koshian knows what I'm talking about

• Dr.FunkensteinDr.Funkenstein Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Yeah I remember about hearing that in elementary school

TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    everybody wanted to trade for those jelly cup things when I brought them to school lunch

• lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    fuckin babies man, they ruin everything

i remember one time eating like 20 of those suckers in one go, then vomitting afterwards.

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I like pretty much all drink but soft drinks, no coke for me!

If I do have something fizzy it is usually ginger beer but I often drink the alcoholic versions of it so that doesn't count in this case.

Usually it's water, tea, milk or very occasionally orange juice.

edited January 2009
    oh yeah and I also really liked that yakult drink which I also used to bring to lunch, that was a hit too

• ASimPersonASimPerson And they will tremble again at the sound of our silence.Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Good soft drinks, eh? Cherry Coke Zero, Real Coke (i.e., made with cane sugar), and Dr Pepper are favorites. Also, carbonated lemonade is aces in the summer. In Europe you can get it as Fanta limon but a lot of US store brands (namely, Safeway) have started selling a similar beverage under their premium/organic lines.

redoctober2.png
    SE++ Forum Battle Archive | PST = Pacific Standard Time | DRUNKSTUCK: A Homestuck recap
    edited January 2009
    oh yeah and I also really liked that yakult drink which I also used to bring to lunch, that was a hit too

yes, that stuff was pretty awesome, though i don't think i've had that in like a decade.

every once in a while, i come home to find my parents making halo halo and i'm in heaven

edited January 2009
    lostwords wrote: »

yes, that stuff was pretty awesome, though i don't think i've had that in like a decade.

every once in a while, i come home to find my parents making halo halo and i'm in heaven

my mom makes halo halo like once every few years, but she makes this other juice that is basically just cantaloupe strips + sugar + water that is wonderful

edited January 2009

my mom makes halo halo like once every few years, but she makes this other juice that is basically just cantaloupe strips + sugar + water that is wonderful

oh man, i'm not sure what thats called, but i definitely know what you're talking about. does she also add evaporated milk? and like melon strips too? and lots of ice cubes.

• George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    edited January 2009

oh man, i'm not sure what thats called, but i definitely know what you're talking about. does she also add evaporated milk? and like melon strips too? and lots of ice cubes.

usually no milk but yes on the other stuff! i don't know what to call it either, I might have to tell her to try it with the evaporated milk

edited January 2009
    Root Beer is pretty neat guys.

• NumeroNumero Registered User
    edited January 2009
    jarritos%20007.jpg

Simply the best.

• LockoutLockout I am still searching Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive Damn these electric sex pants! Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Blaket wrote: »

I only wish you could find it easier in the UK - I drank root beer and birch beer as often as I could when I was in America. I love the non-sweet soft drinks.

Anybody else tried Kinnie? I've only seen it in Malta, and it's a bitter orange soft drink, if I remember rightly.

Another successful post, thanks to the power of Spacestar Ordering™!
    edited January 2009

usually no milk but yes on the other stuff! i don't know what to call it either, I might have to tell her to try it with the evaporated milk

definitely try it with the evaporated/condensed milk, it makes it a lot sweeter. in fact, everything is made better with condensed milk: toast, lecheflan, to chug by itself. if you can deal with the tons and tons of calories, that is

edited January 2009
    Blaket wrote: »

I only wish you could find it easier in the UK - I drank root beer and birch beer as often as I could when I was in America. I love the non-sweet soft drinks.

Anybody else tried Kinnie? I've only seen it in Malta, and it's a bitter orange soft drink, if I remember rightly.

Yeah finding it in Australia is a bitch too.

Oddly enough I keep finding it in tiny little asian stores.

• Grim OutlookGrim Outlook Registered User
    edited January 2009
    hey, what do you get when you mix dr pepper and mountain dew?

dr pepper, MD

oh ho ho

but seriously whenever i was younger and i used to go on road trips my favourite thing to do was mix all the sodas at like a wendy's in one cup.

it never tasted good and i always got a huge headache.

edited January 2009
    i still do the mixing all the sodas when i'm at a restaurant with a fountain dispenser. my favorite blend is lemonade and sweetened iced tea with orange soda and sierra mist/sprite

• MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I like Mr. Pibb (Pibb extra) when I can get my hands on it. Which is once a year

sig1.jpg
    edited January 2009
    i still do the mixing all the sodas when i'm at a restaurant with a fountain dispenser. my favorite blend is lemonade and sweetened iced tea with orange soda and sierra mist/sprite

In my town we would mix orange drank, blue powerade, and sprite. We called it witch's brew and it was delicious. You know you have made it right because it turns a nice shade of green

sig1.jpg
  • DefenestratorDefenestrator Registered User
    edited January 2009
    I drink a lemonade every day at lunch. There's some promotion where, like, for every eight codes (from the caps) you enter in online, you get a free one. So, I've been saving these things since I started working here and now have approximately 200 of these caps. I got lazy at some point and stopped entering the codes every day when I got home so now I have this huge stockpile of caps with codes that will never be entered because the task is too daunting.

• FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    i like mountain dew

also imitation dr. pepper, like dr. perky

reposig.jpg
  • Grim OutlookGrim Outlook Registered User
    edited January 2009
    whenever i make jello from those powder packs i'm always tempted to just drink the sweet smelling jello soup that's made when you mix in the hot water.

• Wombat!!Wombat!! Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I really love Real Gold, but I have to have my sister ship it to me from Japan, and that is huge in hassle and shipping.

Also Calpis is disgusting.

edited January 2009
    Shipping soda is not a smart idea as I discovered. It cost me around $20 to ship 4 cases of Pibb.

sig1.jpg
  • The Far SideThe Far Side __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    I tried to click that you dick

33aqfwk.jpg
  • 2 Marcus 2 Ravens2 Marcus 2 Ravens Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    The only non-alcoholic drinks I have with any frequency are water and Jones Soda.

I fucking love Jones Soda.

• Wombat!!Wombat!! Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I tried to click that you dick

Oooooh hoh hoh hooooohoooh

• DaricDaric Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
  • crwthcrwth IDIOT NEWS Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    man there used to be a jamba juice by where i used to live when i still lvied in tampa

gettin' myself an aloha pineapple every once in a while was great

but there isn't one in st. pete which sucks, but i guess tropical smoothie sort of makes up for it

edited January 2009
    You're late Daric 8-)

TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • edited January 2009
    i like mixing dr pepper with barqs rootbeer when possible

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FOOT SWEATERS
    edited January 2009
    You're late Daric 8-)

damn

I didn't read the rest of the thread, I just posted it as soon as I saw it.

cc61181c22f23454a304a4f1f0867845044.gif
    edited January 2009
    I really wanna try it.

How it it?

TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Pineapple-Orange is the best fruit mix.

Strawberry-Kiwi is a close second.

Xbox Live: OGSirToons PSN: NoGreatName Bnet Tag: SirToons#1214 NNID: SirToons
    Steam ID: SirToons 3DS: 3024-5277-3254 Twitch: SirToons check.php?c=sirtoons
  • SenorTacosSenorTacos Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    edited January 2009
    All I drink is Dr. Pepper

Getting it outside of Texas is such a fucking pain though.

cc61181c22f23454a304a4f1f0867845044.gif
    edited January 2009
    Kiwi smoothies with real kiwi fruit are surprisingly disapointing.