Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Cat Disease: My Cat is Fine

ProPatriaMoriProPatriaMori Registered User regular
edited February 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
DISCLAIMER: Unless lead to believe otherwise I'm taking my cat to the vet as soon as possible.

With that out of the way, I just noticed a pair of bald spots on my cat's side. Her fur kind of grows up and over most of the time but one is pretty substantial, maybe two inches in length and half an inch across at the widest, with this irregular, red sore/rash at the bottom that has hair growing out of it.

I'm struggling to get a picture where anything is visible; either the flash whites everything out or the camera won't focus.

Any ideas what's going on, guys?

ProPatriaMori on