Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Snap, Crackle, Mitch and Pop

#pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odoursPope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
edited January 2009 in Social Entropy++
"Hey, in Hollywood it's all about who you know

Mitch_Hedberg.jpg

and I know Crackle."

THIS IS NOT A THREAD ABOUT MITCH HEDBURG, THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT CEREAL

I love cereal, don't you? It's a weird idea for a meal I think. Get some dry grains and shit, maybe a bunch of sugar if that's your thing, then cover it in cold milk. We're all used to it, but step back and think about how weird that is for a second.

PRETTY WEIRD

I'm from australia you know and sometimes I lament our poor range of cereals. Compared to an american grocery store, the cereal isle in our grocery stores is like a desolate wasteland. We've got about 5 kinds, and then different branded knock offs of those five kinds.

and sometimes, we've got the exact same cereal, only it's called something slightly different for some reason -
like rice bubbles
kellogg__s_rice_bubbles_275_g_pkt.jpg

coco pops
coco_pops.jpg

or cheerios
cocktail_wieners_sm.jpg

I'M EATING CRUNCHY NUT CORN FLAKES HOW ABOUT YOU?

#pipe on
regular%20sig.png