As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat] and the world [chat]s with you

GimGim a tall glass of waterRegistered User regular
edited January 2009 in Debate and/or Discourse
robosaurusym9.jpg

Gim on

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    FAIL

nexuscrawler on
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Preacher: No, I've never done that for cash. I have some friends who have though.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    wat

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    wat

You are a closet pedophile.

James on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Feral wrote: »
    Preacher: No, I've never done that for cash. I have some friends who have though.

I must be confusing you with someone else.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Medopine wrote: »
    two pounds

worth a couple grand a pound apparently

Once that's divided into bags of 1/8 ounce, each of those bags is gonna be worth $40-50.

$40 * 8 * 16 = 5120

Edit: AFK a while. Getting lunch.
    The markup is huge in the Bay Area, you realize?

Portland/Seattle it's more like $30 an eighth. And you're generally going through two more middle men to get there (the grower sells it to a guy in pounds who sells it to a guy in ounces who sells it to people in eighths).

Thanatos on
  • GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    FAIL

I was trying to find a picture of a happy hobo, but panicked.

Let's just pretend that the baby is homeless.

Gim on
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Worst OP yet. Blergh.

Incenjucar on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Bogart wrote: »
    Haks, it was called Papillomatosis. Dunno if it's what you've got (they had to slice out a bit of her skin to test it and correctly diagnose it), but it sounds similar.
    Ew, ew, ew, never GIS that, ew

I don't think that is what I have at all :<

Some of them have like little (reaaaaaally little) whiteheads that can be popped and are surrounded by raised inflammation and itchyness hence my self-diagnosis of something to do with my hair follicles being bitches

AND THEN THEY LEAVE SCARS :x

I'm ruined :cry:

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    damnit, i hate having to explain what i actually did over a given period of time.

Dunadan019 on
  • Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    Thanatos wrote: »
    two pounds

Once that's divided into bags of 1/8 ounce, each of those bags is gonna be worth $40-50.

$40 * 8 * 16 = 5120

Portland/Seattle it's more like $30 an eighth. And you're generally going through two more middle men to get there (the grower sells it to a guy in pounds who sells it to a guy in ounces who sells it to people in eighths).

Jesus Christ. That price seems ridiculous to me.

Wonder_Hippie on
    edited January 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Haks, it was called Papillomatosis. Dunno if it's what you've got (they had to slice out a bit of her skin to test it and correctly diagnose it), but it sounds similar.

Some of them have like little (reaaaaaally little) whiteheads that can be popped and are surrounded by raised inflammation and itchyness hence my self-diagnosis of something to do with my hair follicles being bitches

Change your av to two face and get it over with

nexuscrawler on
    edited January 2009

Hakks as long as D&D exists there is always someone worse off than you.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • IreneDAdlerIreneDAdler Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    HOW DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT DRUGS?!

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2009
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    damnit, i hate having to explain what i actually did over a given period of time.

You see officer I was raping a minority at the time the white girl was raped so it couldn't have been me. Let me go I'm white its coo.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited January 2009

It would, until you realize that you get probably two to three times as much THC in an eighth of decent West Coast weed than you do in that dirt weed you people smoke in the South.

Thanatos on
    edited January 2009

Than is actually a drug dealer, he rides around in an el camino and has serious mutton chops.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    James wrote: »
    wat

You are a closet pedophile.

Nah. I have been in three relationships with women aged 16-19. I don't think I can go any younger than 19-20 for the time being. I CAN'T DO IT, CAPTAIN. I DON'T HAVE THE PEEEEURRR.

I'm super picky when it comes to women, anyway. At the rate I am going, I am unlikely to be in a relationship again anytime soon. It's kind of weird, mid-february I will have been single for a year. It's a strange 50/50 good/bad thing. I can't even say I have ambition to get into a relationship yet. Which of course leads to one logical conclusion ...

The pressure's off! I don't have to worry about my strange urges and the need to be something great to impress the opposite gender! I can just play city of heroes or something all day woooooooooooooooooo.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I am rolling my penis in jalapenos right now

YOU HEAR THAT?

skippydumptruck on
    edited January 2009

Don't pop them. You're too pretty to have Edward James Olmose's face.

Wonder_Hippie on
    edited January 2009
    Preacher wrote: »

True, I am not the saddest bastard in this hive of pity

Hakkekage on
    edited January 2009
    I grew up in Mendocino County, California. Part of the Emerald Triangle, which bordered the county that, at one time, was the per capita meth capital of the U.S. (this was before meth was big, though).

Thanatos on
    edited January 2009

YOU HEAR THAT?

Your lies will not help you skippy. You outed yourself as some kind of spice weeny, nothing short of direct pepper injection into your flacid penis will concince us otherwise.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    two pounds

$40 * 8 * 16 = 5120

30 bucks an eighth

i fucking hate you guys with your weed growing on trees and such

MikeMan on
    edited January 2009

YOU HEAR THAT?
    Pics, or it didn't happen.

Thanatos on
    edited January 2009
    Preacher wrote: »

True, I am not the saddest bastard in this hive of pity

It's why we have H/A its our own version of Jerry Springer. I mean you can read that thread about the chick whos boyfriend is jobless and doesn't have sex with her and feel betta.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited January 2009
    Weed from the South is pretty awful tho

nexuscrawler on
    edited January 2009
    Don't pop them. You're too pretty to have Edward James Olmose's face.
    D:

But he is a badass

Also they are in my armpit not on my face and I already popped some because I cannot see a raised part of my skin and not fly into a rage and attack which is why i also have scars on my face ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Hakkekage on
    edited January 2009
    MikeMan wrote: »
    two pounds

$40 * 8 * 16 = 5120

30 bucks an eighth

i fucking hate you guys with your weed growing on trees and such
    And you guys have shit weed.

I still remember the first time I smelled weed being smoked in my dorm building; I thought someone had spilled bong water.

Thanatos on
    edited January 2009
    new jersey weed is the best

expensive though :(

MikeMan on
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    baby in a lion costume and the world baby in a lion costumes with you

?

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Everywhere now claims to be the meth capital of the US except for New England for some reason

deadonthestreet on
    edited January 2009

It would, until you realize that you get probably two to three times as much THC in an eighth of decent West Coast weed than you do in that dirt weed you people smoke in the South.

Well that's true, but it's also the channels you have to go through. I can't imagine not buying directly from the grower. Unless you're getting some fancy imported stuff, that's generally what you do in down here. Well, by "down here" I mean NW GA near the mountains.

Wonder_Hippie on
    edited January 2009
    Also they are in my armpit not on my face and I already popped some because I cannot see a raised part of my skin and not fly into a rage and attack which is why i also have scars on my face ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Go to a dermitologist, Crater-Pits.

Incenjucar on
    edited January 2009
    new jersey has amazing stuff if you pay for it

MikeMan on
    edited January 2009
    Incenjucar wrote: »

No insurance :oops:

Hakkekage on
    edited January 2009

Well that's true, but it's also the channels you have to go through. I can't imagine not buying directly from the grower. Unless you're getting some fancy imported stuff, that's generally what you do in down here. Well, by "down here" I mean NW GA near the mountains.
    I don't know any growers who sell by the ounce, let alone by the eighth.

Thanatos on
    edited January 2009
    MikeMan wrote: »
    new jersey has amazing stuff if you pay for it

And that was mike with the hooker report. Thank you Mike.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited January 2009
    Incenjucar wrote: »

Just go in there with a backpack scream allah ackbar and they'll do whatever you want.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited January 2009

Make more money.

You can put it on credit and pay it off doing armpit fetish pictures.

Incenjucar on
This discussion has been closed.