Hello, you may now embed "gifv" simply by pasting the link (same as youtube). Enjoy!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Looking for some missing PA comics

PABradPABrad Registered User
edited March 2009 in ClubPA Library
Hi, I'm looking for some missing comics, they're from 01/18/2008, 01/09/2004, and 11/28/2003

Thank you

PABrad on

• ASimPersonASimPerson And they will tremble again at the sound of our silence.Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Hi, and welcome!

There's a problem with the archive, in that it doesn't work very well. There's a thread up top dedicated to this situation: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=59367

What's weird about this is the actual images are missing as well. If you could make a post in the thread I linked that'd be great.

redoctober2.png
    SE++ Forum Battle Archive | PST = Pacific Standard Time | DRUNKSTUCK: A Homestuck recap
  • PABradPABrad Registered User
    edited February 2009
    The problematic comics I posted has been posted there, looks like the comic is lost for good...

• ASimPersonASimPerson And they will tremble again at the sound of our silence.Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Well, the ones from 2003 and 2004 are in the books, I would think...

G&T have all the comics, but the archive leaves a lot to be desired in several respects.

redoctober2.png
    SE++ Forum Battle Archive | PST = Pacific Standard Time | DRUNKSTUCK: A Homestuck recap
  • TofystedethTofystedeth veni, veneri, vamoosi Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Let me check when I get home. At one point I went through and downloaded all the PA comics in order, occassionally going back for ones I missed. I'll see if I have those.

steam_sig.png
  • PABradPABrad Registered User
    edited February 2009
    Thx!

• TofystedethTofystedeth veni, veneri, vamoosi Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Hey, Wow, I know I promised you these like a month ago, but I kinda forgot, here's the two older ones, which I do indeed have on my compy. I don't have the most recent.
    20031128h.gif
    20040109h.gif

I'll put a note in the broken comics thread in the bugs forum and see if they can get those linked correctly too.

steam_sig.png