Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Is it wrong to fuck your hot cousin?

1585960616264»

• Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2009
    Man, I haven't had my bone on in three months. and this girl I'm seeing is going to take me at least another two.

Can I go 5-6 months without vaginal sex? I'm leaning toward 'no' at the moment.

clowninthewoods.png
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2009
    Yes, yes I would fuck my female cousin.

Ladies and gentlemen, shibby

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Javen wrote: »
    Belruel wrote: »
    Evander wrote: »
    I considered myself pretty close to getting with a great lady, on my 18th no less.

Then in swoops a "friend" who tries to "help", after some bullshit he takes her on a walk and oh wow now he has her number and is inviting her to parties and she is suddenly cold towards me.

dudes really need to beat each other up over cock-blocking more often

too many guys just think it's okay to step in if they think that they might have a better chance than their buddy. Even if they DO have a better chance, it still isn't cool. It is an issue of respect

this is what the awkward homely guys say

Not really, no.
    yeah going with evander and javen on this

STEAM
    Spoiler:
  • HacksawHacksaw J Duggan Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I considered myself pretty close to getting with a great lady, on my 18th no less.

Then in swoops a "friend" who tries to "help", after some bullshit he takes her on a walk and oh wow now he has her number and is inviting her to parties and she is suddenly cold towards me.

too many guys just think it's okay to step in if they think that they might have a better chance than their buddy. Even if they DO have a better chance, it still isn't cool. It is an issue of respect

Not really, no.
    Seriously. That kind of action is grounds for justifiable homicide, as per the rules of the Bro Code.

• BelruelBelruel naw Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

Not really, no.

i meant the dudes that refuse to go over the the girl and play some hardball. if she was interested in you, you have to give yourself a fighting chance not 'oh nooo she is talking to him now i guess there goes that!'

3DS friendcode: 2380-4618-2503
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood Speak No Evil. Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Campion wrote: »
    I don't like that my teenaged cousin is having sex because I worry she won't take proper precautions

My younger cousin has a baby now!

noo damnit

I made her promise to always use condoms but she also promised god in catholic school she wouldn't have sex

not that that ever works, but still.

boys wear the condoms, not the girls

girls can still insist on condom usage

it is not like they are not allowed to talk once the couple enters the bedroom/car backseat/alley/dance floor
    Also, there is such a thing as a female condom

n95ewsr3ulmn.jpg
  • JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    FCD wrote: »
    So, what if one lives in area where a great number of people, guys and girls, are, to put it gently, uttter sleazoids who you'd never want to bone? What then?

Go to church.

Spoiler:
  • vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Right now I'm just shitty because there is no communication on her part and also she just went camping with friends seperate from mine till saturday so I am sitting here stuck

I spent a month moping about a girl that I had a thing for. You know what helped me get over it? Getting out there, and doing that got me the girl I'm currently with who is fantastic.

Nobody likes a moper.

WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • ascotascot Registered User
    edited February 2009
    Hooray
    thread over
    Larlar wins
    (as it should be)

• KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Cloudman wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »

there was this hot girl in high school that apparently wanted to have sex with me but my friend didn't tell me until she was unavailable because he wanted to fuck her so bad
    I hope he's not still your friend

because that shit is grounds for murder, or at least manslaughter

nah, he wasn't a close friend, just some dude i'd talk to at school. i don't hold it against him, though!

just knowing that the opportunity was there is enough to give me confidence!!
    wait hold on.

i thought you were gay.

nope!

7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2009
    I don't like that my teenaged cousin is having sex because I worry she won't take proper precautions

noo damnit

I made her promise to always use condoms but she also promised god in catholic school she wouldn't have sex

it is not like they are not allowed to talk once the couple enters the bedroom/car backseat/alley/dance floor

so you're one of them new-fangled types that lets them talk huh

• RobchamRobcham Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Right now I'm just shitty because there is no communication on her part and also she just went camping with friends seperate from mine till saturday so I am sitting here stuck
    she is cheating on you

edited February 2009

noo damnit

she can put the condom on the boy

make sure there's a damn condom in general

also, female condoms

also also, I do not like me little cousin having sex because she is very attractive and I am a chauvanist

STEAM
    Spoiler:
  • Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    It's all fair game if they're not committed to someone else.

bO0v7.png
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

noo damnit

Also, there is such a thing as a female condom

it's called the backdoor

am i right, fellas??

7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    edited February 2009
    Bareback or nothing.

clowninthewoods.png
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood Speak No Evil. Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

there was this hot girl in high school that apparently wanted to have sex with me but my friend didn't tell me until she was unavailable because he wanted to fuck her so bad
    I hope he's not still your friend

because that shit is grounds for murder, or at least manslaughter

nah, he wasn't a close friend, just some dude i'd talk to at school. i don't hold it against him, though!

just knowing that the opportunity was there is enough to give me confidence!!
    wait hold on.

i thought you were gay.

nope!
    on one hand i'm glad we've cleared this up

but on the other hand i'm sad because i will never make it with keith.

n95ewsr3ulmn.jpg
  • HozHoz Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    So, what if one lives in area where a great number of people, guys and girls, are, to put it gently, uttter sleazoids who you'd never want to bone? What then?
    Don't have sex with anyone you don't want to.

Good rule of thumb.

edited February 2009
    Jigrah wrote: »

Go to church.

as someone who went to youthgroup as a teenager, that is the worst idea imaginable

STEAM
    Spoiler:
  • matthias00matthias00 Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I would do her in ways that would make god cringe.

I think by this point you should specify when you wouldn't be doing something that makes god cringe dude

edited February 2009
    Seriously, I would rather have a handjob than wear a condom.

clowninthewoods.png
  • JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Bareback or nothing.

That is the most expensive method.

Half your paycheck, gone every month.

Spoiler:
  • Ness445Ness445 Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    quick everybody keep posting, let's break the forum with an incest thread!

4445.gif
  • BrogeyBrogey High Maintenance Santa Monica, CASuper Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited February 2009
    I <3 you, SE++

Fitocracy: bogey1 Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom
    PSN: Bogestrom

Wampa Milk lives!!!
  • BrogeyBrogey High Maintenance Santa Monica, CASuper Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited February 2009
    PS. These guys are all now on the list:
    #pipe, A duck!, Air, Allygory, Alpine, alterego2012, Andrew Ryan, Angry, animal companion, Arcman, Argus, Artreus, ascot, Auntie Shibby, autono-wally, erotibot300, bbmartini, Bearstranaut, bent, Beyond, big l, Big Red Tie, BigPointyTeeth, blacksheep, Blaket, Blaz'd ONe, Blinks77, Bogdanich, Bowler Hat, Brodo Faggins, Burning Organ, BYToady, CanisAquilus, Captain Cthulhu, Cerrius, cogell, Cosmic Sombrero, Crowpaw, Daemas, Daric, Darth Aardvark, Darth_Mogs, Dead Legend, Depressperado, Dex Dynamo, DirtyDirtyVagrant, Dixon, drnk, Druhim, Einhander, Elendil, Energeno, Enns, eryu90, fallaxdraco, Fallout, Favlaud, fightinfilipino, Filler Inc., FirmSkater, Fishman, Futt Bucker, Gandalf_the_Crazed, Gear Girl, Goatmon, Graves, gray matter, Grey Ghost, Hachface, HoA-player, I Win Swordfights, Jigrah, Jimothy, Kajusta, Kelbaenor, kingkhan, Kovak, L.E.O., LiveWire, LookFreeGrenade, LTM, LustyD, MagicPrime, mamoru, Meiz, Mr. Henry Bemis, Mr. Mojo Risin, mrpaku, Munkus Beaver, Mysst, Narian, OhtheVogonity, Osoni, Overprofile, Paper Plates, Penguin Incarnate, Peter Ebel, Phonehand, potatoe, Prester John, queuewindow, rabbalian, Rainfall, Rankenphile, RichardTauber, Riggs Blitzkrieg, Rinder, Ritchmeister, Roagie, Robcham, SA, Salazar, SalmonOfDoubt, Sars_Boy, scarlet ave., Schide, Scrum, sdrawkcaB emaN, sedo, SenorTacos, Seta 3000, Sgt Eversman, Shifty Fister, Sicarii, Sir Headless VII, skinny87, Skippywan, Straightzi, T.J. Nutty Nub, Tasteicle, Ten, TetraRay, The Everyman, The Lovely Bastard, the wook, THEPAIN73, The_Spruce_Moose, tinyfist, Topia, torian, transistorsect, trentsteel, W2, Weaver, Wednesday, wenchkilla, Wezoin, Yorker, Zenostar, Zephyr_Fate, zimfan, Zonugal, Zuel, [ink]

Fitocracy: bogey1 Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom
    PSN: Bogestrom

Wampa Milk lives!!!
This discussion has been closed.