As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

BOB.STRIKES.BACK. (Bob of Bob's game declares war on Nintendo)

darkenedwingdarkenedwing Registered User regular
edited February 2009 in Games and Technology
Bob leaves his confinement to plaster his game all over the Nintendo World Store.

Seriously, this is just sad. I feel like i'm feeding a troll but I know that a lot of people had something to say about the last thread about him, but I can't find it so I couldn't post it in there.

"If you somehow managed to watch the video we've posted after the jump without reading this wall of text, you may be befuddled as to why we've posted a video of The Cure frontman Robert Smith gleefully vandalizing the Nintendo World store in NYC. Little do you know that the combat-booted troublemaker featured in the video is none other than Bob Pelloni, the jilted sole creator of Bob's Game, whom Nintendo is still refusing to sell a software development kit to. Gee, we can't imagine why.

Pelloni's assault on Nintendo World took place on "Stage 50" of his 100-day sit-in protest (the rules of which can apparently be bent to allow for a brief littering excursion). He and his accomplices plastered the store's walls in Bob's Game posters, covered the floor with business cards, and filled store shelves with mock-up game cases. Given this latest desperate attention grab, and the fact that his once-humble development blog currently shows Pelloni consorting with aliens, we're guessing he's exchanged his game development ambitions for fleeting e-lebrity status. What a shame.
"

I can't believe he found people to help him :/

Video

image.php?type=sigpic&userid=29216&dateline=1296970870
darkenedwing on

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited February 2009
    could anyone who still finds this interesting please line up behind the latrines and await the executioner's bullet

Tube on
This discussion has been closed.