As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

WH40K: DoW2 multiplayer thread. Now with more jailings!

1606162636466»

• Options
    A-PuckA-Puck Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    So are we just going to wait until the game is released before we make a new thread?
    And by 'we' I mean 'someone else who isn't me'

A-Puck on
    Soon... soon I will install you, my precious.
  • Options
    DeadOnArrivalDeadOnArrival Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I think by forum rules we should have a new thread already. I'm surprised no mods have popped round to lock this one since it's far past the requisite 100 pages now.

I hope whoever makes the new thread doesn't just copy and paste this thread's OP content though. That's just lazy.

DeadOnArrival on
    2zz3vp4.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    *ctrl-c*
    uh, who'd do that?

A-Puck on
  • Options
    NovembersChopinNovembersChopin Las VegasRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Demiurge wrote: »
    Croak, should we expect to have a DLC for all the pre-order crap down the pipe? Because fuck the whole running around to which store do I wanna go bullshit.

@Demi: If you notice, if you look at the Beta, it says "pre-load complete" now.

steamstuffvc8.jpg

And it says not released next to the actual game ;) Croak said they didn't have the luxury of a pre-load on steam but there's large files I'm hoping I might be able to keep if steam's file integrity function will just fill out the blanks.

If you want to delete the beta file, do you just right click on it and "Delete Local Content" ?

NovembersChopin on
  • Options
    DemiurgeDemiurge Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Demiurge wrote: »
    Croak, should we expect to have a DLC for all the pre-order crap down the pipe? Because fuck the whole running around to which store do I wanna go bullshit.

@Demi: If you notice, if you look at the Beta, it says "pre-load complete" now.

steamstuffvc8.jpg

And it says not released next to the actual game ;) Croak said they didn't have the luxury of a pre-load on steam but there's large files I'm hoping I might be able to keep if steam's file integrity function will just fill out the blanks.

If you want to delete the beta file, do you just right click on it and "Delete Local Content" ?

Yes, just delete local content.

Demiurge on
    DQ0uv.png 5E984.png
  • Options
    verpakeyesverpakeyes Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I think by forum rules we should have a new thread already. I'm surprised no mods have popped round to lock this one since it's far past the requisite 100 pages now.

I hope whoever makes the new thread doesn't just copy and paste this thread's OP content though. That's just lazy.

I think Captain K gave up on this thread. Do any other mods even dare venture into this viper pit?

verpakeyes on
    pajoewangsexcrow.jpgXBOX live: verpa 15
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    I'm typing up a new OP now, but it's going to kind of suck. In particular I don't have any pretty pictures.

A-Puck on
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Need help, Puck?

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    By all means, but the new thread is up here: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=83310

A-Puck on