Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

How do I be a daddy, daddy?

• Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Cowboy Fwankenstein Livin' That DreamRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Me Too! wrote: »
    Navy gets dress whites and I don't think anybody else does but I'm not sure

We do too, but only for superformal dinners and events.

darthsig.jpg
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2009
    I guess there's two versions of the air force's superfancy shit: one that's the equivalent of black-tie and one that's the equivalent of white-tie

it's the same damn thing the only difference is on one something is blue and on the other it's white

• MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Klyka wrote: »
    Mysst wrote: »
    bongi wrote: »
    bongi knows how to work a rubber ball in his mouth
    in an arousing, erotic way not a hurf durf i'm a stupid dog nom nom i'm dumb kind of way
    well that's what I was suggesting. anyone that acts so much like a dog that they play fetch is, uh...

well let's just say I don't know anyone that does that.
    WELL LET'S GET TO THE DICK SUCKING
    bongi I was being cougar stalked on saturday and was introduced to a fellow that was 'fucking sexy, right? wouldn't you fuck him? we'd totally watch you two fuck!'

I am sorry to say I could not figure out the benefit for me in that deal.
    the fellow wanted to bone you?
    no I'm pretty sure he was straight, too. these ladies just like to see men fuck each other I guess
    well who doesn't?
    well I mean, I don't.

not really. I mean, I wouldn't turn away. depending on the people, of course, I mean woman or man, no one wants to see ugly people fuck.

well, most don't.

I do sometimes enjoy seeing a fat, ugly, old man bone a top model.
    glad you spent the money on that mirror, hey?

• edited February 2009
    Navy gets dress whites and I don't think anybody else does but I'm not sure

We do too, but only for superformal dinners and events.
    hi there

white uniform you say

let me show you my boner

edited February 2009
    It's only white when they get it

Then it's red

with blood

• tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    tugga wrote: »
    tube's facebook is probably blowing up with friend requests

this is totally in the wrong thread

66OoDuJ.jpg
  • BlitzkriegBlitzkrieg Registered User
    edited February 2009
    Are we still talking about the kid and the baby, or has the intervening 80 pages drifted off into a toxic stream of consciousness?

I wonder how many people in this thread actually have kids and see the kid as more than just an immediate burden (or something to be terrified of)...

I'm not pro or against aborting the baby, mind you, I'm just curious. I imagine most of you are in college and the idea of having a baby yourselves it terrifying. So, it's a small step to pass judgment over someone else outside the norm...

• Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Blitzkrieg wrote: »
    Are we still talking about the kid and the baby, or has the intervening 80 pages drifted off into a toxic stream of consciousness?

I wonder how many people in this thread actually have kids and see the kid as more than just an immediate burden (or something to be terrified of)...

I'm not pro or against aborting the baby, mind you, I'm just curious. I imagine most of you are in college and the idea of having a baby yourselves it terrifying. So, it's a small step to pass judgment over someone else outside the norm...

The kid is alive. Are you suggesting that they kill it?

bO0v7.png
    edited February 2009
    Macro9 wrote: »

well with all those fathers they're probably going to have to king solomon it

edited February 2009
    at least consider giving it up for adoption..

im pro choice all the way, but now that the baby is here you cant really do anything now

its not a good thing for the baby

66OoDuJ.jpg
  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

way to be a sucka

• redheadredhead Registered User
    edited February 2009
    no one is "pro aborting the baby" because that would be insane. pro-choice does not mean "abortion is great and we will make you have one if we feel you should," it means pro-choice

edited February 2009

Also the kid is 13 and has a child with a cave troll. It is very easy for people to pass judgment. My name is Samson after all.

bO0v7.png
    edited February 2009

THE KID IS THIRTEEN
    If he's even the father

edited February 2009

Let us fold it unto its self. Share it with both time and space.

bO0v7.png
    edited February 2009
    FAQ wrote: »

way to be a sucka

it was right before he posted about how many friend requests he had too

66OoDuJ.jpg
    edited February 2009

that ain't got nothing to do with solomon

edited February 2009

that ain't got nothing to do with solomon

King Solomon of Space. It's a play that I am working on.

bO0v7.png
  • Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    so

i am unsure of whether or not i'm hungover or still fucked up!

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • MeizMeiz Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Romans used to drown their unwanted offspring down by the river.

I guess if you were doing it at the same time as someone else, it might be a little awkward.

• Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    spartans used to throw their unwanted offspring off a cliff

because they didn't have plastic bags to put them in to throw them in the river

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • OtarOtar Registered User
    edited February 2009
    spartans used to throw their unwanted offspring off a cliff

because they didn't have plastic bags to put them in to throw them in the river

If two of them were there at the same time it would become a competition, or possibly olympic sport.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    so

that is the worst feeling

66OoDuJ.jpg
  • Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2009
    so

that is the worst feeling
    I feel it's better than being hungover.

clowninthewoods.png
  • HarrierHarrier Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Meiz wrote: »
    Romans used to drown their unwanted offspring down by the river.

I guess if you were doing it at the same time as someone else, it might be a little awkward.
    There was also the practice of 'exposing' unwanted children, which just meant leaving them in the middle of the damn wilderness

I don't wanna kill anybody. I don't like bullies. I don't care where they're from.
  • JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    do marines wear the black one with the red stripes

that's them
    those ones look kinda dumb

who wears the white ones

It's called a Blood Stripe, and the Marine uniform is not dumb at all. It oozes age and tradition.

Spoiler:
  • LockoutLockout I am still searching Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    doesn't stop them from looking dumb

f24GSaF.jpg
  • Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Cowboy Fwankenstein Livin' That DreamRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Jigrah wrote: »
    It's called a Blood Stripe, and the Marine uniform is not dumb at all. It oozes age and tradition.
    A red stripe worn down the outside of the legs on dress blue uniforms. It is worn by noncommissioned officers, warrant officers and commissioned officers, traditionally to honor the high number of casualties among those ranks at the Battle of Chapultapec in the Mexican War.

darthsig.jpg
    edited February 2009
    Lockout wrote: »

You have to be a special kind of retard to look at that and think it looks dumb.

Even special ed kids would argue against you.

Spoiler:
    edited February 2009
    hey darth, i have a question for you

i'm planning on taking a martial arts class at uni and they offer aikido, karate, kung fu, jujitsu, tae kwon do, and kickboxing

i was wondering if there was any you recommend

because you are pretty good at hurting folks

f24GSaF.jpg
    edited February 2009
    not that i want to take one of those classes to learn to hurt people

just making an effort to be more well rounded

f24GSaF.jpg
    edited February 2009
    Damn, good question. Ummm, what are you going for (i.e. cardio, self-defense) and why?

darthsig.jpg
    edited February 2009
    Jigrah wrote: »

You have to be a special kind of retard to look at that and think it looks dumb.

Even special ed kids would argue against you.

for one, that's entirely subjective

and two, i was just saying that even if something oozes tradition doesn't stop it from looking funny

i don't really think they look dumb

f24GSaF.jpg
    edited February 2009
    Aikido and Jujitsu are fucking sexy martial arts.

Spoiler:
    edited February 2009
    Damn, good question. Ummm, what are you going for (i.e. cardio, self-defense) and why?

let's just say self-defense, but i definitely wouldn't mind getting in better shape in the process either

edit: and as for why, yeah i just think it would be interesting to learn since i've never done anything like it before

f24GSaF.jpg
    edited February 2009

let's just say self-defense, but i definitely wouldn't mind getting in better shape in the process either

edit: and as for why, yeah i just think it would be interesting to learn since i've never done anything like it before

Gimme a minute and let me type up my personal assessment.

darthsig.jpg
    edited February 2009
    Aikido is an amazing pacifist art that focuses on being centered and calm which is invaluable in any number of non-combat situations; I've studied Aikido in a peripheral way and found the philosophy to be highly motivating. Aikido...hmmm...Aikido is being the center of the whirlwind, moving, turning, and redirecting the energy of the opponent to induce a fall or a lock. It's impressive as all hell in a one-on-one fight and even against multiple opponents, but it's not designed for bar brawls if that gives you any reference. It's also an excellent way to prevent injury from random accidents such as being pushed down stairs in the event of unwanted pregnancy.

Karate is what I've studied since I was eight, Shotokan to be specific, but I don't recommend it as a casual art; it takes years to master Shotokan, decades really, but Ishin-Ryu is one of the more 'competition' styles of karate and easier to get into. Keep in mind that it is primarily a striking art and much more linear than other martial arts. Excellent for stand up fights, average on groundwork and grappling.

Kung Fu is an entire thread in and of itself. I love it's fluidity and grace, it's smooth power and it's history, but Kung Fu is another one of those that requires absolute dedication to gain true proficiency. Ask Vivivixenne.

Juijutsu is brilliant at groundwork; most fights go to the ground in a matter of tens of seconds if not less. For all of it's excellent teachings at groundwork, it's a mistake to think that a practitioner is useless at a stand-up. Juijutsu has switches for all the bitches, and much like Aikido, it's awesome at a one-on-one. However! Juijustsu is a bit more aggressive than Aikido so it attracts a certain kind of cocky bastard. Beware.

More to come.

darthsig.jpg
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I've been a kickboxing student since the third grade but I'd love to learn a Japanese or Chinese martial art because of the lifestyle that goes along with the art.

bar-cc-1.jpg
  • Tweaked_Bat_Tweaked_Bat_ Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    The Defender signal has been lit, please stand by.

• HarrierHarrier Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I've learned some karate, some tae kwon do, and some kickboxing

Also a semester's worth of yang-style tai chi in college

Darth's post on aikido makes me want to take it next

I don't wanna kill anybody. I don't like bullies. I don't care where they're from.