As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

ID that game thread #63291

SteevLSteevL What can I do for you?Registered User regular
edited February 2009 in Games and Technology
So my girlfriend remembers playing this game on the Commodore 64 when she was a kid, but she has no idea what it was called. You guys are usually pretty good at identifying this stuff, so here goes:

You're a guy who's climbing up pipes. When you get to the top, he parachutes down.

Good luck guys!

SteevL on

• Options
    LewiePLewieP Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Base Jumpers?

Edit: I played it on the Amiga, but there might have been a C64 version.

LewieP on
  • Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Well, I showed her a video of Base Jumpers and said it was definitely not it. She said the graphics were pretty simple. She thinks they were a little more advanced than Jumpman.

SteevL on
  • Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Super Pipeline?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2HPnw7ebGE

If that's it, I have one. It's a pinball game, either NES, Genesis or SNES. The part I note is a board, yellow background, featuring a donkey and an elephant. I think that board was meant for versus play, but I'm not positive.

Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    xzzyxzzy Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    That game seems like one of those things that's a great idea.. but ends up being super boring.

"I got it! We'll make a game where you have to defend a pipeline of mercury from a bunch of bugs!"

And then you get a game where all you do is shoot dudes on a ladder and dodge a scorpion.

xzzy on