- I've never done a Let's Play before, so hopefully this doesn't get too rocky. Feel free to offer me suggestions, let me know where things a falling apart, and things I'm doing wrong.
- This is going to be a screenshot Let's Play. I'll save the movie making for other people; I don't have the stamina for that.
- Posts probably will not be as frequent as people like. I got things I have to do. If I plan on doing a post on Thursday night, but a friend calls and says, "Hey, you want to go drinking?" The friend will win 99% of the time (1% reserved for illness etc). Still, I shouldn't ever slack to less than one post a week unless something really awesome or horrible happens to me. I'll let you know if I decide to close this shindig down.
- This will be a semi-player directed game. I'll basically list a set of tasks or priorities, and you guys get to make some of the big-picture shots. Voting will be kind of loose for a while. If you have a cool idea that's "in-character", I might go for it. If I think it's dumb, I don't care how many votes you get.
- I might try to steer things down towards the main quest at some point. Given how long that would take though, I expect this to be a LP that fizzles out and dies. I'd rather it not be, but if a year-and-a-half goes by and I haven't finished the game, I'll probably call it quits.
-I have the expansions installed! I'm not sure how I want to address those. I've never actually been to either of them
-I hope you guys have fun with this, feel free to discuss whatever. There's already an Elderscrolls thread here
though, so keep that in mind.
-Mods I will be using: Better Heads, Better Bodies, Morrowind Patch, a bunch of Less Generic NPCs, some texture replacers, Passive Healthy Wildlife, Better Clothes. Anyone else knows of something I really should install, let me know, but I think that should be plenty. Normally I'd have a house mod installed, but I don't think I'll need it.