Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

You've finally arrived... A Morrowind [Let's Play][NSf56k]

1235»

Posts

  • piLpiL Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Hejla's Disappearing Hat 1 magicka
    Bound Helm on Self (1sec)

    Hejka's Falme Dart 3 magicka
    Fire 6points on touch (useful for killing weak things)

    Hejka's Ghost Cantrip 1 magicka
    Chamelion 6-7% for 5s on self

    Hejka's Rain Cloak 3 magicka
    Shield 7-8 on self (I forget how long; not very)

    Scrape Mend 2 magicka
    Restore Health 5-6 on self (also useful!)

    Strong Whiff 1 magicka (or 2, I forget)
    Detect Animal 26ft, 2 seconds on self (useful since I can hit it, right click, and look at my map. Actually kind of useless though)



    I don't know when I'll get a chance to make the next post. Maybe tonight, but quite possibly not. Midterms next week.

    piL on
  • pantsypantsy Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Silpheed wrote: »
    Investigate House Telvanni.
    Pick up Mark and Recall.
    Practice your Mysticism.


    Seconded.

    pantsy on
  • Darth_MogsDarth_Mogs Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Lagnar wrote: »
    I would say you're Ready for Caius's mission

    Mark and recall always helps, alot.

    Mysticism is always useful aswell.

    Thirded.

    Darth_Mogs on
    Kupowered - It's my Blog!
  • IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    pantsy wrote: »
    Silpheed wrote: »
    Investigate House Telvanni.
    Pick up Mark and Recall.
    Practice your Mysticism.


    Seconded.

    Who is this Telvanni? What is he/she/it about?

    Iolo on
  • piLpiL Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Is that a vote for investigate the Telvanni?

    If that's an earnest question, they're one of the three great houses found on Vvardenfell, the island where Morrowind takes place. They're a group of isolationist wizards, known for being cutthroat, insane, and highly supportive of slavery. Their houses are grown using magic, instead of just being built.

    piL on
  • SilpheedSilpheed Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    piL wrote: »
    Is that a vote for investigate the Telvanni?

    If that's an earnest question, they're one of the three great houses found on Vvardenfell, the island where Morrowind takes place. They're a group of isolationist wizards, known for being cutthroat, insane, and highly supportive of slavery. Their houses are grown using magic, instead of just being built.
    In short, they are awesome..

    Silpheed on
  • Delicious SteveDelicious Steve Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Ready for Caius's mission

    Soul Gems and Soul Trapping

    Illusion

    Delicious Steve on
  • ValkunValkun Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Is there anything in-game that points you towards a certain Star or is it just something awesome you stumble upon while exploring? If there's a quest or NPC that mentions it, I'll vote for whatever sends our Argonian that way.

    Valkun on
  • piLpiL Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Valkun wrote: »
    Is there anything in-game that points you towards a certain Star or is it just something awesome you stumble upon while exploring? If there's a quest or NPC that mentions it, I'll vote for whatever sends our Argonian that way.
    This is tough. I think there's a spot in the main quest that takes you near that certain shrine, but that'll still be a ways away.

    piL on
  • IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    piL wrote: »
    Is that a vote for investigate the Telvanni?

    If that's an earnest question, they're one of the three great houses found on Vvardenfell, the island where Morrowind takes place. They're a group of isolationist wizards, known for being cutthroat, insane, and highly supportive of slavery. Their houses are grown using magic, instead of just being built.

    Yes, a vote. Also an earnest question, thanks. I didn't hop on board the Elder Scrolls train until Oblivion, so I'm enjoying this enormously.

    I don't know who Caius is, but you folks voting against "cutthroat, insane, and highly supportive of slavery" wizards must know something I don't, because that sounds damned entertaining.

    Iolo on
  • MechMantisMechMantis Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Ready for Caius' mission. Telvanni are slaving bastards.

    Mark and Recall. Those who haven't played the game don't know how helpful it is. Your house is only a spell's cast away.

    Illusion. Because being invisible is kick ass.

    MechMantis on
    UA1OmVB.png
  • kedinikkedinik Genjamin Franklin Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Ready for Caius's mission

    Soul Gems and Soul Trapping

    Illusion

    I second this man's votes.

    kedinik on
  • Golden LegGolden Leg Registered User
    edited March 2009
    Telvanni. They are the personification of all of the quirks that make Morrowind awesome.
    Mark and Recall. Unless you're a masochist.
    Illusion. Very handy in sticky situations.

    Golden Leg on
  • VicVic Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    piL wrote: »
    Valkun wrote: »
    Is there anything in-game that points you towards a certain Star or is it just something awesome you stumble upon while exploring? If there's a quest or NPC that mentions it, I'll vote for whatever sends our Argonian that way.
    This is tough. I think there's a spot in the main quest that takes you near that certain shrine, but that'll still be a ways away.
    And I think you have to kill a super golden saint to get it anyway, at least I did
    Telvanni. Because I didn't.
    Mark and Recall.
    Conjuration. Because I love Atronarchs.

    Vic on
  • Delicious SteveDelicious Steve Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    MechMantis wrote: »
    Mark and Recall. Those who haven't played the game don't know how helpful it is. Your house is only a spell's cast away.

    Recall did nothing for me, i deleted it pretty fast, conjured some daedra and expected that spell to do what the name said, but nothing happened :(

    Delicious Steve on
  • Funguy McAidsFunguy McAids Registered User
    edited March 2009
    MechMantis wrote: »
    Mark and Recall. Those who haven't played the game don't know how helpful it is. Your house is only a spell's cast away.

    Recall did nothing for me, i deleted it pretty fast, conjured some daedra and expected that spell to do what the name said, but nothing happened :(

    Are you for real? Mark sets a location so you can later cast Recall to teleport back to it.

    Funguy McAids on
  • HydroSqueegeeHydroSqueegee ULTRACAT!!!™®© Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    MechMantis wrote: »
    Mark and Recall. Those who haven't played the game don't know how helpful it is. Your house is only a spell's cast away.

    Recall did nothing for me, i deleted it pretty fast, conjured some daedra and expected that spell to do what the name said, but nothing happened :(

    you have to mark something first. ;)

    HydroSqueegee on
    zW0NKxe.png
  • HydroSqueegeeHydroSqueegee ULTRACAT!!!™®© Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    oh! and Restoration! Im a restoration whore. The Temple is wonderfull. :D

    HydroSqueegee on
    zW0NKxe.png
  • JutranjoJutranjo Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Shame you didn't go a character who would take up the assasination guild, I can't recall the name. It's even more surreal with a writ you just present to a guard to get them to ignore you murdering people in the streets.

    Jutranjo on
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    He can't be one of those cultured upper class assassins like in Discworld?

    Couscous on
  • JutranjoJutranjo Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    There's other rules there though. You can't leave a receipt on the victim. Unless you install a mod that adds writing on paper in game.

    Jutranjo on
  • Dr SnofeldDr Snofeld Registered User
    edited March 2009
    Jutranjo wrote: »
    There's other rules there though. You can't leave a receipt on the victim. Unless you install a mod that adds writing on paper in game.

    Are you sure you're not thinking of the Thieves Guild? They leave receipts. The Assassins wouldn't leave receipts on the body, they'd give them to the client, surely.

    Dr Snofeld on
    l4d_sig.png
  • JutranjoJutranjo Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Dr Snofeld wrote: »
    Jutranjo wrote: »
    There's other rules there though. You can't leave a receipt on the victim. Unless you install a mod that adds writing on paper in game.

    Are you sure you're not thinking of the Thieves Guild? They leave receipts. The Assassins wouldn't leave receipts on the body, they'd give them to the client, surely.

    "After an inhumation they must by law always leave a receipt."

    Jutranjo on
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Find some paper and enchant it with a worthless spell. That will allow you to rename it "receipt." You just need to find paper with enchantment space.

    Couscous on
  • FoodFood Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Couscous wrote: »
    He can't be one of those cultured upper class assassins like in Discworld?

    That's pretty much what the assassins guild in Morrowind is.

    Food on
  • ociousocious Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Is this Lets Play over?

    ocious on
    Life is a ____ , depending on how you dress her.
  • JamesDMJamesDM Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Tomorrow it will be one month abandoned by the creator.


    I'd say so.

    Farewell Morrowind LP.

    Maybe you could have been great.

    I guess we will never know.

    *salute*

    JamesDM on
    If you have any complaints about this poster then feel free to: Иди на хуй, Сучьи :D

    Steam, PSN, XBL, Xfire and everything else JamesDM
1235»
Sign In or Register to comment.