Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Marijuana Ad From A Movie..What Movie is This?

ninzorjonsninzorjons Registered User regular
edited February 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
Hey H/A, wondering if you guys could help me remember this movie that's been driving me nuts trying to think of all day...

All i remember from it is a scene where I think two guys are watching television and an anti-marijuana ad comes up on tv. In the ad a kid is really high and decides to pick up a shotgun and aim it at himself. He then proceeds to shoot himself, at which point the 2 guys watching tv start laughing their ass off.

I hope I am remembering this scene correctly...anyways, any suggestions/ideas on what it could be? Thanks!

ninzorjons on
"Be excellent to each other."