As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The forums are slowing down and all

PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
So why don't we just put up a very noticeable locked thread detailing all the stuff with Squidi? Like the original thread segments, the Squidi thread stuff, etc. That way the readers can find it quickly, satisfy their curiosity, and leave so I can post my inane nonsense at speeds quicker than 10 minutes in between posts.

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
Paladin on

• Options
    150cc150cc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2003
    That's just what I asked Ramius about earlier. Haven't heard back but we'll see if he'd like to do that.

In any case the slowdown should die out by tomorrow so we'll be ok. It's just a little annoying to have a herd of guests in here all looking for something that's not here and turning everything into snail speed as a result. But that's life.

150cc on
  • Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    edited December 2003
    What's not here? If none of Squidi's posts were moved out of AC, then even I will be able to dig up all that is needed to know.
    Paladin wrote:
    News
    Stuff
    Where it starts
    Where it degrades

No touching the exhibits, please.

That's all that matters, right?

Paladin on
    Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.