Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

I traded the [chat] for it back in town!

2456750

Posts

  • TavTav Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    That thread Khoo made in SE++ is interesting.

    It's an article about the Forums, link.

  • Limp mooseLimp moose Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    its worse when you have to poop but you are on the phone with a girl you like.

    SO you are like OH MAN HAVE TO POOP dont want to poop in front of her BUT SHES NOT EVEN HERE! and then you worry if it will be so loud she hears it over the phone.

    But then its nice and silent and your all good. And on instinct you flush and then the jig is up!

  • TavTav Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    In all seriousness though, Spongebob is awesome. I really should not be that entertained by a cartoon made for 10 year olds, but it's mesmerizing.

  • LudiousLudious The Poopsmith A butt, where the poop isRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    wazilla wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    edit: I am getting way too comfortable around you people.

    Try saying something like "rape isn't physically painful"

    That should take care of that.

    Well it isn't.


    Unless we're talking about guys


    Google Talk: ludious83
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Ludious wrote: »
    wazilla wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    edit: I am getting way too comfortable around you people.

    Try saying something like "rape isn't physically painful"

    That should take care of that.

    Well it isn't.


    Unless we're talking about guys

    Girls love it when guys yell "SURPRISE!"

  • LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Huh, H&A is occasionally useful. What a twist!

  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Tav wrote: »
    That thread Khoo made in SE++ is interesting.

    It's an article about the Forums, link.

    I love that the article comments are basically an out of context SE++ thread.

  • TavTav Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Leitner wrote: »
    Huh, H&A is occasionally useful. What a twist!

    I tried really hard to recommend good metal in there and then somebody suggested Slipknot.

    :(

  • LudiousLudious The Poopsmith A butt, where the poop isRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    so when you have to go poop really bad, but you fight the urge back, does your butt basically swallow some poop?


    Google Talk: ludious83
  • StarcrossStarcross Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Ludious wrote: »
    so when you have to go poop really bad, but you fight the urge back, does your butt basically swallow some poop?

    You've got to stop this Ludious. My monocle is *this* close to popping out from my eye.

  • LudiousLudious The Poopsmith A butt, where the poop isRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    These are life changing questions people


    Google Talk: ludious83
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
  • JokermanJokerman Love is careless in its choosing. Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Limp moose wrote: »
    man all my stories get bottom o the paged

    Limp Moose, i love all your stories.

    And if i'm ever stationed close to you i am so going to buy you drinks until i run out of money.

    Chanus wrote: »
    the best asians are white people
    My blog about Beer!
  • LudiousLudious The Poopsmith A butt, where the poop isRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Starcross wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    so when you have to go poop really bad, but you fight the urge back, does your butt basically swallow some poop?

    You've got to stop this Ludious. My monocle is *this* close to popping out from my eye.

    I've just been told my whole life "exit only, Ludious!" and then, when I am on the cusp of pooping my pants, I hunker down and really flex those muscles, and the urge goes away. The poop had to go somewhere. So apparently it went in reverse. Which means it IS a two way street. Which means Pepperidge Farm Piroutte Rolled Wafers make a lot more sense now.


    Google Talk: ludious83
  • ProtoProto Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Leitner wrote: »
    Huh, H&A is occasionally useful. What a twist!

    i give the best advice.

    and her knees up on the glove compartment
    took out her barrettes and her hair spilled out like rootbeer
  • wazillawazilla Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Ludious wrote: »
    Starcross wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    so when you have to go poop really bad, but you fight the urge back, does your butt basically swallow some poop?

    You've got to stop this Ludious. My monocle is *this* close to popping out from my eye.

    I've just been told my whole life "exit only, Ludious!" and then, when I am on the cusp of pooping my pants, I hunker down and really flex those muscles, and the urge goes away. The poop had to go somewhere. So apparently it went in reverse. Which means it IS a two way street. Which means Pepperidge Farm Piroutte Rolled Wafers make a lot more sense now.
    No, it just means you've sinned against Gawd Ah'mighty

  • LudiousLudious The Poopsmith A butt, where the poop isRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Somebody google "Can your butt swallow poop" for me. I can't, because, ew seriously?


    Google Talk: ludious83
  • JokermanJokerman Love is careless in its choosing. Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    If it weren't for H&A, i wouldn't be going into the army. instead i'd be begging to get a job at McDonalds in my deadend town.

    Chanus wrote: »
    the best asians are white people
    My blog about Beer!
  • LudiousLudious The Poopsmith A butt, where the poop isRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Jokerman wrote: »
    If it weren't for H&A, i wouldn't be going into the army. instead i'd be begging to get a job at McDonalds in my deadend town.


    Hey, good luck not dying on foreign soil.


    Google Talk: ludious83
  • JokermanJokerman Love is careless in its choosing. Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Ludius, if you hold poop in then your body just sucks all the water out of it, leaving you constipated.

    Chanus wrote: »
    the best asians are white people
    My blog about Beer!
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Ludious wrote: »
    Somebody google "Can your butt swallow poop" for me. I can't, because, ew seriously?
    I swallow, and then my poop is green | PoopReport.com

    The slimy green covering on your poop is more than likely just swallowed mucus, ..... EATING THE WRONG FOODS, this can make you never shit and when you do its ... The proper order is kiss me, then go smell the other dog or cat's butt. ...

    www.poopreport.com/Doctor/Knowledgebase/swallowgreen.html - 62k - Cached - Similar pages

  • wazillawazilla Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    In other news I found people on the Internet playing an actual (well almost actual...) MMORPG that were offended by the phrases "If you don't like it you can suck it" and "gank my shit"

    I thought these people only existed in the myths of yore!


    EDIT: 2 in the afternoon is as good a time as any to go to sleep...

  • JokermanJokerman Love is careless in its choosing. Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Ludious wrote: »
    Jokerman wrote: »
    If it weren't for H&A, i wouldn't be going into the army. instead i'd be begging to get a job at McDonalds in my deadend town.


    Hey, good luck not dying on foreign soil.

    pfft, I get to spend nine weeks in BFE oklahoma, then almost a year in north Alabama, then maybe I'll end up going to Afghanistan to fix Artilery radars.

    I'm not worried about me dying, i'm worried about fucking up and letting the base get hit by a shell.

    Chanus wrote: »
    the best asians are white people
    My blog about Beer!
  • LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    wazilla wrote: »
    In other news I found people on the Internet playing an actual (well almost actual...) MMORPG that were offended by the phrases "If you don't like it you can suck it" and "gank my shit"

    I thought these people only existed in the myths of yore!

    A load of guys in the TF2 thread had a real problem with people swearing, in a game in which you turn people into bloody gibbets. I mean seriously guys?

  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I just read about the internet group who hacked an epilepsy support group with flashing strobe.

    Wow.

    XMSODhjrer45.gif
  • LudiousLudious The Poopsmith A butt, where the poop isRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Jokerman wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Jokerman wrote: »
    If it weren't for H&A, i wouldn't be going into the army. instead i'd be begging to get a job at McDonalds in my deadend town.


    Hey, good luck not dying on foreign soil.

    pfft, I get to spend nine weeks in BFE oklahoma, then almost a year in north Alabama, then maybe I'll end up going to Afghanistan to fix Artilery radars.

    I'm not worried about me dying, i'm worried about fucking up and letting the base get hit by a shell.

    Oh sure that's what they tell you. "Oh yeah you're gonna be a Radar Tech."

    "Sorry son, Army need, and current job allotments means you're Bullet Decoy..I mean Scout. Good luck Soldier!"


    Google Talk: ludious83
  • LudiousLudious The Poopsmith A butt, where the poop isRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Leitner wrote: »
    wazilla wrote: »
    In other news I found people on the Internet playing an actual (well almost actual...) MMORPG that were offended by the phrases "If you don't like it you can suck it" and "gank my shit"

    I thought these people only existed in the myths of yore!

    A load of guys in the TF2 thread had a real problem with people swearing, in a game in which you turn people into bloody gibbets. I mean seriously guys?

    maybe they play with speakers and have a problem with their smalll children hearing it? I mean there are plenty of valid reasons there, guy.


    Google Talk: ludious83
  • wazillawazilla Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Leitner wrote: »
    wazilla wrote: »
    In other news I found people on the Internet playing an actual (well almost actual...) MMORPG that were offended by the phrases "If you don't like it you can suck it" and "gank my shit"

    I thought these people only existed in the myths of yore!

    A load of guys in the TF2 thread had a real problem with people swearing, in a game in which you turn people into bloody gibbets. I mean seriously guys?

    I was so shocked when I got tells saying "We don't talk like that"

    Who the fuck? Are you? What? This is the Internet?

    EDIT: It was typed, so it's not like anyone is overheard... the exact argument used was "some of us are older people"

    At some point you're just going out of your way to get offended.

  • RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Leitner wrote: »
    wazilla wrote: »
    In other news I found people on the Internet playing an actual (well almost actual...) MMORPG that were offended by the phrases "If you don't like it you can suck it" and "gank my shit"

    I thought these people only existed in the myths of yore!

    A load of guys in the TF2 thread had a real problem with people swearing, in a game in which you turn people into bloody gibbets. I mean seriously guys?

    There is no logic in these stories.

    steam_sig.png
  • JokermanJokerman Love is careless in its choosing. Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Ludious wrote: »
    Jokerman wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Jokerman wrote: »
    If it weren't for H&A, i wouldn't be going into the army. instead i'd be begging to get a job at McDonalds in my deadend town.


    Hey, good luck not dying on foreign soil.

    pfft, I get to spend nine weeks in BFE oklahoma, then almost a year in north Alabama, then maybe I'll end up going to Afghanistan to fix Artilery radars.

    I'm not worried about me dying, i'm worried about fucking up and letting the base get hit by a shell.

    Oh sure that's what they tell you. "Oh yeah you're gonna be a Radar Tech."

    "Sorry son, Army need, and current job allotments means you're Bullet Decoy..I mean Scout. Good luck Soldier!"

    Yeah the Army is going to spend thousands and hundred of thousands of dollars to train me how to fix something to have me be...a scout....

    Brilliant deduction there, Holmes.

    Chanus wrote: »
    the best asians are white people
    My blog about Beer!
  • LudiousLudious The Poopsmith A butt, where the poop isRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Jokerman wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Jokerman wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Jokerman wrote: »
    If it weren't for H&A, i wouldn't be going into the army. instead i'd be begging to get a job at McDonalds in my deadend town.


    Hey, good luck not dying on foreign soil.

    pfft, I get to spend nine weeks in BFE oklahoma, then almost a year in north Alabama, then maybe I'll end up going to Afghanistan to fix Artilery radars.

    I'm not worried about me dying, i'm worried about fucking up and letting the base get hit by a shell.

    Oh sure that's what they tell you. "Oh yeah you're gonna be a Radar Tech."

    "Sorry son, Army need, and current job allotments means you're Bullet Decoy..I mean Scout. Good luck Soldier!"

    Yeah the Army is going to spend thousands and hundred of thousands of dollars to train me how to fix something to have me be...a scout....

    Brilliant deduction there, Holmes.


    ahahahahahahaha. 1. Have you ever worked for the government? Seriously? 2. Who says you make it to training? 3. I will admit I am just going by horror stories of people being told they'll get one job and then are stuck in a completely different hellhole.

    But I do work for the government and I know the type of crap they pull and I imagine it's only worse in the military where you're a piece of barcoded property with no rights.


    Google Talk: ludious83
  • JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Terrible fucking totp is terrible.

  • GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Sleep or see movie?

    lolol_zps7df95a14.png
  • wazillawazilla Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Terrible fucking totp is terrible.

    Who said you could sleep? You left us.

  • Limp mooseLimp moose Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
  • LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Ludious wrote: »
    Leitner wrote: »
    wazilla wrote: »
    In other news I found people on the Internet playing an actual (well almost actual...) MMORPG that were offended by the phrases "If you don't like it you can suck it" and "gank my shit"

    I thought these people only existed in the myths of yore!

    A load of guys in the TF2 thread had a real problem with people swearing, in a game in which you turn people into bloody gibbets. I mean seriously guys?

    maybe they play with speakers and have a problem with their smalll children hearing it? I mean there are plenty of valid reasons there, guy.

    Nope. Their entire reason was 'I don't like it'. Because something which is only a taboo because, is clearly worse then blowing the shit out of people!

  • enderwiggin13enderwiggin13 Registered User
    edited February 2009
    Limp moose wrote: »
    movie

    sleep during the movie

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JokermanJokerman Love is careless in its choosing. Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Ludious wrote: »
    Jokerman wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Jokerman wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Jokerman wrote: »
    If it weren't for H&A, i wouldn't be going into the army. instead i'd be begging to get a job at McDonalds in my deadend town.


    Hey, good luck not dying on foreign soil.

    pfft, I get to spend nine weeks in BFE oklahoma, then almost a year in north Alabama, then maybe I'll end up going to Afghanistan to fix Artilery radars.

    I'm not worried about me dying, i'm worried about fucking up and letting the base get hit by a shell.

    Oh sure that's what they tell you. "Oh yeah you're gonna be a Radar Tech."

    "Sorry son, Army need, and current job allotments means you're Bullet Decoy..I mean Scout. Good luck Soldier!"

    Yeah the Army is going to spend thousands and hundred of thousands of dollars to train me how to fix something to have me be...a scout....

    Brilliant deduction there, Holmes.


    ahahahahahahaha. 1. Have you ever worked for the government? Seriously? 2. Who says you make it to training? 3. I will admit I am just going by horror stories of people being told they'll get one job and then are stuck in a completely different hellhole.

    But I do work for the government and I know the type of crap they pull and I imagine it's only worse in the military where you're a piece of barcoded property with no rights.

    It's not rocket science to figure out if i'll make it to training. I agreed in my contract what i would do, where i would train, and how long it will take. Now i could fail out of my AIT and THEN maybe, but that's an If. Most people are all "Oh nos they pulled the wool over my eyes!" because they dont-read-their-contracts. Just the other day I read about this girl who signed on to be a Medic and was shocked when her MOS was Combat medic, when in reality thats what all medics in the army are, combat medics.

    Chanus wrote: »
    the best asians are white people
    My blog about Beer!
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Terrible fucking totp is terrible.

    Green poop is awesome.

  • LudiousLudious The Poopsmith A butt, where the poop isRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Flawless Victories are the best though. Its just this total overwhelming feeling of smug satisfaction.

    Take THAT Toilet Paper conglomerate.


    Google Talk: ludious83
This discussion has been closed.