Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[OOC] Mouse Guard: Spring 1149 - How the west was won

1234568

Posts

  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I would be happy to continue on!

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    No problem Pope.
    Hopefully Zerinan will pipe in and let us know where he stands in the next couple days and we can decide if / how / when to proceed.

    fadingathedges on
  • fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Seems like Zer hasn't posted in a month either ;o ::bump::

    fadingathedges on
  • ZerinanZerinan Registered User
    edited June 2009
    I vanish from time to time, if there isn't really anything to keep me here. Sorry it's taken me a few days to respond. But yea, I still wanna do this, and I hope we can get it started up soon.
    I don't think I'll have the time

    Isn't the point of a PbP game that you don't have to worry about working around schedules? I'm just givin' ya a hard time, but I do hope you'll have time to join us again sometime down the road.

    Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Cool!

    Three outta four ain't bad. How's the timing for everyone? I know Destro mentioned a vacation coming up.

    I will be out of town the weekend of the 20th, then have a very busy weekend with a con and a community festival and company in from out of town the 27th... but barring the spotty weekends I should be good to start whenever. How about everyone else?

    fadingathedges on
  • ArcanisTheImpotentArcanisTheImpotent Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    destro is indeed out of town. 2 weeks gone starting last friday.

    ArcanisTheImpotent on
  • ZerinanZerinan Registered User
    edited June 2009
    Nothin' but school and work are taking up my time, so I'm good.

    Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Feel free to pick up whenever it's convenient for everyone.

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Ok, when Destro posts that he's available on the regular again we should be all set ^^

    fadingathedges on
  • destroyah87destroyah87 Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I Phones are cool.

    Still on vacation. Signs are pointing to a return around the 22-24.

    destroyah87 on
  • fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    have fun ;D

    fadingathedges on
  • destroyah87destroyah87 Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    ... I'm back now.

    Got back on Tuesday.

    I got busy with things and this thread slipped my mind.

    destroyah87 on
  • ZerinanZerinan Registered User
    edited June 2009
    Is everyone else still here?

    Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    ::re-checks in::

    I have company in town for a couple more days then I should be set on my end.

    fadingathedges on
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I think we lost one person, but the other 3 were still game, no?

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • ZerinanZerinan Registered User
    edited July 2009
    I do believe you are correct, Mr. Skid. And I might know someone who'd like to join us. I just gotta ask them first.

    Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Cool... have anyone who might want to play express interest here.

    fadingathedges on
  • fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Out of town this weekend, but hopefully will have the new IC post up before I go. In progress on it now, advancing the story a bit and getting things moving again.

    fadingathedges on
  • ZerinanZerinan Registered User
    edited July 2009
    I think my friend just decided to ignore the game, so if anyone else knows someone who wants to play, go ahead and invite them.

    Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    FYI I did not leave town for my cousin's wedding this weekend, I think I have bronchitis or some shit and didn't think that would be a good wedding present. I'm writing the IC update now, it's about 85% done and should be up shortly. I'll try to get a summary update OOC as well just for some refresher info.


    We will be fine to continue with 3, but if anyone wants to apply or express interest pipe up in here with a rough character concept. Pope has dibs on returning as Elwood should he become available again.

    fadingathedges on
  • fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Ladies and gentlemice, we have resumed!

    I would advise re-reading the character posts of each mouse so you can remember who everybody is, and rereading the IC OP just so you remember what you're doing.

    Posts and/or questions etc ahoy~

    fadingathedges on
  • destroyah87destroyah87 Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Thank you for the PM, I had noticed the bumped thread.

    I was waiting to post IC, but I guess I can ask the question that was stopping me from doing so.

    Can Bertrand see the door and the injured guardmouse from where he is? I didn't want to automatically assume.

    destroyah87 on
  • fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    It's been so long so anything has happened IC I wouldn't fault anyone for having missed it, so I thought a PM would be good just in case ;D

    To answer your question ~ yes, it's a pretty open room. The tavern is the only structure outside Barkstone proper which is itself inside a hollow log. The tavern is mostly underground, nestled under the curve of the log at the main town entrance.

    In general you guys can feel safe to make reasonable assumptions and even if it wasn't exactly what I was thinking - that's cool it's PbP we can go with it. If there's something earth shattering I'll pipe in.


    e~ Destro what do I know your avatar from?

    fadingathedges on
  • destroyah87destroyah87 Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Good to know, I'll start writing a post.

    My avatar is from Legends of the Hidden Temple

    :D

    destroyah87 on
  • ZerinanZerinan Registered User
    edited July 2009
    I also noticed that we're starting again, but I was also not quite sure what Noah could have seen. I'll have to think of something to do IC soon.

    Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I know no one has the Healer skill but I don't want to keep going and drive ahead without giving people time to respond or go with the barkeep or decide to take some action etc, so just make a flavor post IC or a "get going stupid" post in OOC if it seems like you're waiting on me for something. ;o [if you are reading this right as i posted it, it will make more sense once i finish the current IC post]

    fadingathedges on
  • destroyah87destroyah87 Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    fading, I was asking for the healer mainly to go get her myself. but your way works as well.

    Probably better for somebody that knows the mouse and is known by her to go fetch. It'd get her here quicker possibly.

    destroyah87 on
  • ZerinanZerinan Registered User
    edited July 2009
    I'm fine with that, I figured Noah wouldn't be as quick to react as the others, and is probably a little shocked at this point. But now I'll do something!

    Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Shall I make some sort of hunter test then, to see if the wounds were made by a particular animal?

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    fading, I was asking for the healer mainly to go get her myself. but your way works as well.

    Probably better for somebody that knows the mouse and is known by her to go fetch. It'd get her here quicker possibly.

    I said "the mice" instead of "the four mice" just in case of something like this. Don't let my assumptions change your actions - especially in this case, since Bertrand could be getting the impression that fetching the healer might be a faster process with him present. Entirely up to you, but you can edit your IC to go along or stay with the others and decide what to do next.


    El Skid wrote: »
    Shall I make some sort of hunter test then, to see if the wounds were made by a particular animal?

    Hunter is a fighty skill specialized in animals. What you really need to roll here is a Wise of some sort. Hmmm... a quick scan looks like no one has anything appropriate - you can tell she wasn't attacked by a snake. Somemouse can make Beginner's Luck roll for a wise here, (Will + 1 from a helper (Elwood) divided by two) D6.

    Zerinan wrote: »
    I'm fine with that, I figured Noah wouldn't be as quick to react as the others, and is probably a little shocked at this point. But now I'll do something!
    ::Noah chugs down everyone's mugs while they are distracted::

    fadingathedges on
  • ZerinanZerinan Registered User
    edited July 2009
    Zerinan wrote: »
    I'm fine with that, I figured Noah wouldn't be as quick to react as the others, and is probably a little shocked at this point. But now I'll do something!
    ::Noah chugs down everyone's mugs while they are distracted::

    Brilliant! I shall do this at once!

    Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • destroyah87destroyah87 Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    fading, I was asking for the healer mainly to go get her myself. but your way works as well.

    Probably better for somebody that knows the mouse and is known by her to go fetch. It'd get her here quicker possibly.

    I said "the mice" instead of "the four mice" just in case of something like this. Don't let my assumptions change your actions - especially in this case, since Bertrand could be getting the impression that fetching the healer might be a faster process with him present. Entirely up to you, but you can edit your IC to go along or stay with the others and decide what to do next.

    I see, I edited my last post to reflect Bertrand wanting to go with him.

    destroyah87 on
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    El Skid wrote: »
    Shall I make some sort of hunter test then, to see if the wounds were made by a particular animal?

    Hunter is a fighty skill specialized in animals. What you really need to roll here is a Wise of some sort. Hmmm... a quick scan looks like no one has anything appropriate - you can tell she wasn't attacked by a snake. Somemouse can make Beginner's Luck roll for a wise here, (Will + 1 from a helper (Elwood) divided by two) D6.

    So being able to kill them doesn't give you the background knowledge that goes with that, eh?

    Phooey.

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Actually, Hunter is good here as well, my mistake.
    Hunter can also be used to find information about an animal—where it likes to eat, what it eats, what its weapons are.


    Not quite perfect but pretty good. And it makes sense. Go ahead and use Hunter.

    fadingathedges on
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    6d6.hits(4)=3 successes.

    That should do...

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    ROLL TO FLUFF PILLOWS AND FOOT MASSAGE

    fadingathedges on
  • ZerinanZerinan Registered User
    edited July 2009
    ALRIGHT!

    12d6.hits(4)=3

    Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Man Noah has lots of dice in Pillows, what spec are you? ;D

    fadingathedges on
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    ...Also, Noah can't roll, apparently :P

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    hehe noticed that too ^^ 4's or better can be a harsh mistress.

    fadingathedges on
Sign In or Register to comment.