Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Artist's Corner: AWESOME POST in "Quick question about a PA artistic phenominon I've

ProspicienceProspicience The Raven KingDenvemoloradoRegistered User regular
Prospicience has reported a post.

Reason:
Original Context:
Ogopogo wrote: »
I don't mean to criticize, as I think PA is indeed the slice of fresh warm roast beef between the cold crusty slices of bread I call life, but what's the deal with the teeth being drawn these days?

Tycho and Gabe are starting to look progressively like beavers... What with the sloping and gently rolling hills of their teeth one begs the question: "What's the deal with the teeth being drawn these days?"

Just a curiosity. Feel free to comment if you'd like... Or troll... or flame. Whatever strikes your fancy.

[FF] Ogo out.
Forum: Artist's Corner
Post: Quick question about a PA artistic phenominon I've started noticing.
Posted by: DMAC

Spoiler:

Prospicience on
Pfffffffffflickr ||Steam: IamBic || Bnet: IamBick#1264