Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Social Entropy++: AWESOME POST in "What do you want to do with your life, SE++?", by

MrMonroeMrMonroe Registered User regular
MrMonroe has reported a post.

Reason:I just couldn't help myself
Forum: Social Entropy++
Posted by: spono

Original Content:
Iroh wrote: »
fshavlak wrote: »
My life goal is to by "Dr. <name>." Also to build a robotic army and take over the world.

Two birds with one stone: Going for my Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, focusing on dynamic systems control (robots!) next Fall. In with funding at Cornell and UIUC, waiting to hear from Stanford. Odds are I'll wind up in Ithaca, learning how to build my minions. Also how to be Dr. <name>.
Robotics in an ME curriculum? That is pretty odd unless you're talking about old-school hydraulic models.

yeah that sounds like more of a EE area

or maybe you plan on making steampunk robots

Trainsformers

and further:
spono wrote: »
More than meets the WHOO WHOOOO

MrMonroe on