As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Name That Game

JRoseyJRosey Registered User regular
edited March 2009 in Games and Technology
Black and white, gray scale, sidescrolling 2D platformer.

I don't think it's actually out yet. I remember seeing screens and a short video awhile back and it looked gorgeous. I'm pretty sure it's a one word title. I keep thinking Knytt but it's not that.

In the video you see a silhouette of a boy working his way around obstacles (a spider, spinning gears, a falling box) in dark mysterious locals (a forest, inside some machine-tower thing)

Please G&T help me find this thing so I can see if its still coming out!

JRosey on

• Options
    LurkLurk Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I am not sure what it's called, but I am quite certain that game was a fake.

EDIT: It was called Limbo. http://www.limbogame.org/

Lurk on
    415429-1.png?1281464977
  • Options
    JRoseyJRosey Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    OMG You are amazing. Is it fake? Now I want to die.

JRosey on
  • Options
    CherrnCherrn Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    It is absolutely not fake. The developer received a three-year grant from the Danish government last year, so it's most likely going to come out at some point. Might be a while, though; haven't heard anything for a long time.

Cherrn on
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken. That's the law of samurai.
  • Options
    DyvionDyvion Back in Sunny Florida!!Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Wow... that's an amazing trailer on that site... Those guys and Jonathon Blow (from braid) should get together :P

Dyvion on
    Steam: No Safety In Life
    PSN: Dyvion -- Eternal: Dyvion+9393 -- Genshin Impact: Dyvion