Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Why Do You [CHAT] Me Up?!

145791056

Posts

  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Goddamnit, Sagat... stupid fake kick.

    XMSODhjrer45.gif
  • BobCescaBobCesca Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Aegis wrote: »
    Also, remember to set your clock ahead by 1 hour, in 20 minutes!

    Unless you live in non DST land in which case you get to miss the fun in having to adjust times twice a year.

    Or you live in the UK, in which case it's the last sunday in March and not the second sunday.

    Also, good morning.

  • GimGim Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Haha, my hackery digital image manipulation made its way into a sig. For that, I will smoke a cig.

    F9RE9J8.png
  • ZimmydoomZimmydoom Registered User
    edited March 2009
    Gim wrote: »
    Aegis wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »
    Zimmydoom wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »
    I will then burn down Variable.

    whatthe

    Quick Dr. Fünke, use your anal-rapy!

    Only from 2:00 to 2:59 tonight.

    I see what you did there.

    With my luck, I'll mistakenly make the same proclamation come November 1st. And boy, will that ever be silly!

    At least as silly as you're going to feel when the drugs wear off and you wake up tied to a goat in an Appalachian township that doesn't recognise daylight savings!

    Better-than-birthday-sig!
    Spoiler:
  • AegisAegis Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Aegis wrote: »
    Also, remember to set your clock ahead by 1 hour, in 20 minutes!

    Unless you live in non DST land in which case you get to miss the fun in having to adjust times twice a year.

    Or you live in the UK, in which case it's the last sunday in March and not the second sunday.

    Also, good morning.

    Canada was forced to move its DST forward to match the US like, last year or the year before. They're mean to us.

  • VariableVariable Ted Hitler Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Gim wrote: »
    Haha, my hackery digital image manipulation made its way into a sig. For that, I will smoke a cig.

    at the time I was going to mock the effort you put in but I guess once again, I'm wrong and you're right.

    BNet-Vari#1998 | WiiU-Variable | 3DS-3866-8105-7478 | Steam | Twitch
    Sig%20-%20Hearthstone%20DoA.png
  • ZimmydoomZimmydoom Registered User
    edited March 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »
    Haha, my hackery digital image manipulation made its way into a sig. For that, I will smoke a cig.

    at the time I was going to mock the effort you put in but I guess once again, I'm wrong and you're right.

    It was about me.

    Honestly, was there any chance I wasn't going to use it?

    Better-than-birthday-sig!
    Spoiler:
  • GimGim Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I will not be moved from my magical state of nonsense, Zimmy. At least not on those two days of the year.

    F9RE9J8.png
  • ZimmydoomZimmydoom Registered User
    edited March 2009
    Gim wrote: »
    I will not be moved from my magical state of nonsense, Zimmy. At least not on those two days of the year.

    Hey Gim, you remember that... umm... video I helped you secure, that one time?

    That was actually me playing with the Wii. I'm a girl.

    I was going to make you a man tonight. I was going to let you make me a woman. I was going to show you all the majesty of the universe, smothered between my big beautiful jubblies.

    But you've broken my heart, so now I'm going to give Silly a titwank instead.

    Better-than-birthday-sig!
    Spoiler:
  • GimGim Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Zimmydoom wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »
    I will not be moved from my magical state of nonsense, Zimmy. At least not on those two days of the year.

    Hey Gim, you remember that... umm... video I helped you secure, that one time?

    That was actually me playing with the Wii. I'm a girl.

    I was going to make you a man tonight. I was going to let you make me a woman. I was going to show you all the majesty of the universe, smothered between my big beautiful jubblies.

    But you've broken my heart, so now I'm going to give Silly a titwank instead.

    You're British? I don't believe it.

    F9RE9J8.png
  • GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    You keep purple mountains between your boobs?

    I have a blog. Read it. Blog-reading makes you pretty and popular.
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I actually don't get it. Can somebody explain the joke in Zimmy's sig?

    sig.gif
  • ZimmydoomZimmydoom Registered User
    edited March 2009
    Gosling wrote: »
    You keep purple mountains between your boobs?

    Don't worry, I'm on tetracycline.

    Better-than-birthday-sig!
    Spoiler:
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I just saw The Watchmen in IMAX. It was fucking awesome.

  • GimGim Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I actually don't get it. Can somebody explain the joke in Zimmy's sig?

    As Zimmy was saying, it is impossible to not quote him when he goes all IRC n00b with the caps lock on. But then I tried to pretend like he didn't have an effect on me by cutting off his quote visually.

    Reading that explanation, I think I castrated him.

    F9RE9J8.png
  • ZimmydoomZimmydoom Registered User
    edited March 2009
    Gim wrote: »
    I actually don't get it. Can somebody explain the joke in Zimmy's sig?

    As Zimmy was saying, it is impossible to not quote him when he goes all IRC n00b with the caps lock on. But then I tried to pretend like he didn't have an effect on me by cutting off his quote visually.

    Reading that explanation, I think I castrated him.

    I'm sure that won't manifest itself in a way that leaves me horribly maimed and suicidal at some point years from now when I go into an ether-fueled rage and insult your lasagna in front of our dinner guests causing you to snap and fetch a rusty cleaver from the kitchen drawer.

    Better-than-birthday-sig!
    Spoiler:
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue Coral Springs, FLRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Did daylight savings just kick in? Seeing as how my computer's clock just changed.

    fiV9i14.jpg
    蒼く咲く華 日は灯り 天に流れる | Kill The Past
  • GimGim Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    You'll spend years wondering why I insisted in having a kitchen drawer installed specifically for the rusty cutlery. "But why keep those around," you'll say, "when we could easily get rid of them or sharpen them on that grindstone I bought you for Hanukkah?"

    Oh, what a moment of realization you'll have.

    F9RE9J8.png
  • ElldrenElldren 3067-6294-6208Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    someone has a loud car engine running outside <img class=" title=":cry:" class="bbcode_smiley" />

  • ElldrenElldren 3067-6294-6208Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Did daylight savings just kick in? Seeing as how my computer's clock just changed.

    Yes it's tonight.

  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Elldren wrote: »
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Did daylight savings just kick in? Seeing as how my computer's clock just changed.

    Yes it's tonight.

    Hate daylight savings time.

    Seriously J not only are you a monumentally umpleasant person when you start uttering the nonsense that passes for philosophy in your mind (shame on whatever institution you graduated in, and shame on your tutors for creating such a monster), but your sense of humor, such as it is, is awful.
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue Coral Springs, FLRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Every 90 pages or so, I give the anime thread a chance, then two pages later, I wind up regretting it.

    fiV9i14.jpg
    蒼く咲く華 日は灯り 天に流れる | Kill The Past
  • ElldrenElldren 3067-6294-6208Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    _J_ wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Did daylight savings just kick in? Seeing as how my computer's clock just changed.

    Yes it's tonight.

    Hate daylight savings time.

    Yes it's stupid.

  • GimGim Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    This could be your Tom Brokaw moment. He documented the Greatest Generation, and you have the Crappiest Generation.
    The Greatest Generation gets too much credit. Those World War II guys, if they had all the shit we have today, they'd be assholes too.
    Louis C.K. <3

    F9RE9J8.png
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue Coral Springs, FLRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I've been changing my backloggery theme on a weekly basis for some reason, but I think I'm keeping the current one for a while.

    fiV9i14.jpg
    蒼く咲く華 日は灯り 天に流れる | Kill The Past
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Elldren wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Did daylight savings just kick in? Seeing as how my computer's clock just changed.

    Yes it's tonight.

    Hate daylight savings time.

    Yes it's stupid.

    I grew up in Indiana. We have no time for daylight savings time.

    Seriously J not only are you a monumentally umpleasant person when you start uttering the nonsense that passes for philosophy in your mind (shame on whatever institution you graduated in, and shame on your tutors for creating such a monster), but your sense of humor, such as it is, is awful.
  • ZimmydoomZimmydoom Registered User
    edited March 2009
    Elldren wrote: »
    someone has a loud car engine running outside <img class=" title=":cry:" class="bbcode_smiley" />

    Scarlett ruffian! Uncivilized montebank!

    M'lady, kindly show me where I may find this knave who troubles you so, that I might deign to educate the cur with the tip of my blade!

    Better-than-birthday-sig!
    Spoiler:
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue Coral Springs, FLRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    At least it's not a car alarm. One of those has been going off almost every day lately.

    fiV9i14.jpg
    蒼く咲く華 日は灯り 天に流れる | Kill The Past
  • ZimmydoomZimmydoom Registered User
    edited March 2009
    Alright, actually it's magically late now and I should get some sleep.

    If anybody needs me to defend their honor, call my answering service.

    Better-than-birthday-sig!
    Spoiler:
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue Coral Springs, FLRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Dark Helmet: defender of honor, drinker of coffee.

    fiV9i14.jpg
    蒼く咲く華 日は灯り 天に流れる | Kill The Past
  • WashWash Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Going drinking with a friend's ex isn't foolish, right? Right?

    08owef8ecd0o.jpg

  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    My female dog always paces at nighttime- after she's been fed, walked, etc. It's so annoying because she has these long claws that clickety clack on the floor. Her gait is pretty much like a steady, 40wpm on one of those old Model M keyboards.

    XMSODhjrer45.gif
  • GimGim Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Going drinking with a friend's ex isn't foolish, right? Right?

    Well, let's consider the two possible outcomes:

    A) "Dear Penthouse, I never thought it would happen to me..."

    B) "Dear H/A, I never thought it would happen to me..."

    F9RE9J8.png
  • gundam470gundam470 Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Gim wrote: »
    This could be your Tom Brokaw moment. He documented the Greatest Generation, and you have the Crappiest Generation.
    The Greatest Generation gets too much credit. Those World War II guys, if they had all the shit we have today, they'd be assholes too.
    Louis C.K. <3

    Oh wow, this video of him on Conan is amazing.

    gorillaSig.jpg
  • WashWash Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Gim wrote: »
    Going drinking with a friend's ex isn't foolish, right? Right?

    Well, let's consider the two possible outcomes:

    A) "Dear Penthouse, I never thought it would happen to me..."

    B) "Dear H/A, I never thought it would happen to me..."

    Well we already went drinking. Was wondering if that was foolish. Neither A or B seem to apply, so...

    She bought both of my beers, and man I must still be sick because I haven't eaten since 3pm and now trying to eat this pasta I feel I'm about to be sick.

    08owef8ecd0o.jpg

  • gundam470gundam470 Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    HAHAHAHA! Now I don't feel like such an idiot for getting excited every time I'm about to hop on a plane.

    gorillaSig.jpg
  • ElldrenElldren 3067-6294-6208Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Organichu wrote: »
    My bitch always paces at nighttime- after she's been fed, walked, etc. It's so annoying because she has these long nails that clickety clack on the floor. Her gait is pretty much like a steady, 40wpm on one of those old Model M keyboards.

    Use that vocabulary!

  • ElldrenElldren 3067-6294-6208Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    gundam470 wrote: »
    HAHAHAHA! Now I don't feel like such an idiot for getting excited every time I'm about to hop on a plane.

    Why not? Who said you could?

  • ElldrenElldren 3067-6294-6208Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
  • GimGim Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Gim wrote: »
    Going drinking with a friend's ex isn't foolish, right? Right?

    Well, let's consider the two possible outcomes:

    A) "Dear Penthouse, I never thought it would happen to me..."

    B) "Dear H/A, I never thought it would happen to me..."

    Well we already went drinking. Was wondering if that was foolish. Neither A or B seem to apply, so...

    She bought both of my beers, and man I must still be sick because I haven't eaten since 3pm and now trying to eat this pasta I feel I'm about to be sick.

    C) "Dear Gim, go fuck yourself..."

    Message received, Fluffster!

    F9RE9J8.png
145791056
This discussion has been closed.