Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Stalin vs. Martians, 04/09!

DarklyreDarklyre Registered User regular
edited May 2009 in Games and Technology
So there I was, trawling the depths of /v/, when I saw something that shocked me to my core.

Someone is making an RTS called Stalin vs. Martians. The name is self-explanatory, in the vein of Jetpack Brontosaurus and Off-Road Velociraptor Safari.

Not only will you be controlling the glorious fodder of the Soviet Army, but you will also be controlling Stalin himself, on the battlefield, no less!
Vopros: Can we play as Stalin himself?
Otvet: Yes, but not from the start. Stalin is our commander and he gives us orders. Closer to the grand finale he will appear on the battlefield as a playable unit - a huge colossus, five times higher than any other creature. Just like it was in the real life.

I lack the words to truly describe this game, so screenshots and website follow:

Screens:
Spoiler:

Stalin vs. Martians: The Unknown Pages of the Second World War

Darklyre on