Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Alone in NYC

Brodo FagginsBrodo Faggins Registered User regular
edited March 2009 in Social Entropy++
My girlfriend is currently in NYC, and I'm here in California. We had a fight, and it suddenly looks like I'm single.

Last week,s he found a sublet for me to stay in during spring break (next week), and the non-refundable plane ticket was bought months ago. I put the deposit down for the place a few weeks back. We were planning on staying together in that studio apartment, but now, it looks like I'll be going at it alone. I don't know anyone in that city, and I'll basically be alone.

The ticket is electronic and under my name, so I can't just give it away, and none of our mutual friends want to stay in NYC for the entirety of spring break (which is how long we have the apartment).

Any fun and interesting things to do by myself in that city? AFAIK, the place is in Manhattan.

Brodo Faggins on
9PZnq.png