Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

I haff ain German int mine houze

Indie WinterIndie Winter NattravnenRegistered User regular
edited March 2009 in Social Entropy++
So my sister signed up for this student exchange program? Cultural interaction something or other. For the next week, a blond haired, blue eyes potential SS member named Sebastian is going to live in the next room. Dude seemed pretty cool, brought me a Jägermeister like brew from his home town (Rheinsberg I think).

So anyway, in this thread you share your experiences with people of other nationalities, both good and bad. Kindly Canadian directed you to the nearest maple syrup factory, sultry Frenchwoman lured you into her home only to rob you blind and give you herpes, whatever.

Indie Winter on
RCmKIvs.gif
indie_winter on PS4