Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Magical Mystery Tour 2009 - SCHEDULE AND VERY IMPORTANT INFO!

14567810»

• CronusCronus Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Thursday tour was short, but fun. Next year will have to have even more awesome packed into the time before the pre-pax dinner. It was great seeing the CCST roll up too.

camo_sig.png
    "Read twice, post once. It's almost like 'measure twice, cut once' only with reading." - MetaverseNomad
    ·
  • MetaverseNomadMetaverseNomad Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Pika, you are so awesome! :P

Everyone else, you are all so awesome too! Thank you all for everything, it was such a fantastic trip! And thanks the most to eye-shuh who got us the coolest ride in all of Seattle! Did you see the faces of the people on all those Ducks that passed? I did; pure jealousy.

Hope you all had a great time, I'll post the pics when I have two seconds to put together! :D

You all rock!

·
  • DMmagicDMmagic Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Pictures, you say?

PAX 2009 Collection on Flickr.

Also, if you all have pictures online, please post a link in the photo thread so we can keep that updated :-) Thanks!

·
  • Rogue_hunterRogue_hunter Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Even though I was only there for Thursday, thanks for the fun!

PlayStation Network: Rogue_hunter
    Steam: Rogue_hunter
    Games for Windows Live: Roguality
    Google+
    Twitter
    ·
14567810»
This discussion has been closed.