Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

What are we reading?

1747576777880»

• MagellMagell Sphinx! Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    I'm reading "The Army of the Republic" by Stuart Archer Cohen because it's about resisting a government that is ruled by corporate interests and how the people can be motivated to fight it and that feels relevant right now for some reason.

• ChasinTheTraneChasinTheTrane Registered User regular
    I'm working through "Moby Dick" now. I like it a lot, but it sure does get dense. Maybe it's something I'd enjoy reading again after, but it definitely feels like work right now. I'm loving his style of writing and I was drawn to it so I can start developing better description writing skills, which he definitely has. Melville could probably write 30 pages to describe my keyboard.