The holiday hangout will go online tomorrow! If there's anything in the regular subforums that you're going to want to access over the holidays, copy it now while it's still accessible.
Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

"Tea With the Moon" Laser Cell Print, For Sale, Maybe

FagatronFagatron Registered User
edited March 2009 in Singularity Engine++
So the economy's hit me hard and long story short I'm enlisting with the Army, but I've gotta figure out a way to stay afloat until that happens. It occurred to me that I'm sitting on this print, which I love, but it might be time to part with it if it can pay what few bills I have for the next few months. I can't find any information about what they're worth to collectors because nobody seems to be interested in selling them. So how much would this be worth to you all if I were to put it up on eBay?

For the record it's this print, number 060 out of 500.

I don't think I'd be willing to part with it for less than $500, like I said, I really do adore it. It's a wonderful piece of art in it's own right, and kind of like owning a piece of history y'know?

Fagatron on

This discussion has been closed.