As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mother's Day (UK)

freelancerbobfreelancerbob UKRegistered User regular
edited March 2009 in Debate and/or Discourse
It's Mother's day, AKA Mothering Sunday in the UK this sunday. I know you fellers across the pond do it on a different day, but you can always do something nice and say it's UK Mother's day so you wanted to do right by her.

What's everyone doing nice for their progenitor?

My mom usually just says what she wants me to get. This year we're talking nice card and cold hard cash, bless her. At least she knows what she wants.

What is this thing that is happening here.
freelancerbob on

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    My mother's a science teacher, which means that a few weeks before every gift holiday she phones me up and suggests a giant microbe.

This year, she's getting lyme disease.

Rhesus Positive on
    [Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    Red or AliveRed or Alive Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Awwww.

Red or Alive on
  • Options
    DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    My mother's a science teacher, which means that a few weeks before every gift holiday she phones me up and suggests a giant microbe.

This year, she's getting lyme disease.

I'm not sure if I want to laugh or scream. O.o

Each to his/her own I guess.

Mother's day for me means calling my mum and saying happy mother's day, then getting on with my life. My family really isn't big on those things...

Daxon on
  • Options
    ItalaxItalax Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    My mum said she wanted some new fish for her pond, so I said I'd take her to the Japanese Water Garden and get her some she likes. Then me and my sister will probably take her out for a meal somewhere.

Italax on
    PSN: Italax - Steam ID : Italax
    Sometimes I Stream Games: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/italax-plays-video-games