As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Max Payne 3 coming this Winter

1141516171820»

• Muddy WaterMuddy Water Quiet Batperson Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Robman wrote: »
    If you think the story has ended, don't buy this one? Pretend it doesn't exist like the Star Wars fanatics who act like the prequel trilogy never happened?

I'm not saying I hate this game already; I'm saying your analogy was godawful.

Muddy Water on
  • BlackDoveBlackDove Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Max was getting too crappy and cheezy for me with 2, so it's not like I'll be too sorry to see that kind of a game go.

Bring on Die Hard Max.

BlackDove on
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited June 2009
    I think I'm going to lock this thread because it contains entire posts that have nothing to do with MP3 and are merely the same tired nerd rage bullshit at Die Hard/Star Wars/Indy. Until some vague soupcon of information is actually released about the game you are a fucking idiot if you try and claim anything about it's quality. Make a new thread when A. there's some information to discuss and B. you've collectively grown up

Tube on
This discussion has been closed.