Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Laptop power cord... plug?

Monolithic_DomeMonolithic_Dome Registered User regular
edited March 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
So my laptop's power cord comes in two parts that detach from another. One is the "power brick" that plugs into my laptop, the other is a "power cord' that plugs into the wall.

My "power brick" works but the "power cord" is fucked.

What do you call this cord (it's got a regular 3-prong plug on one end and a triangular 3-tubes thing on the other end)?

And where can I get a replacement? It seems like a standard part, as opposed to a the "power brick" which is model-specific.

Monolithic_Dome on


Sign In or Register to comment.