As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

So Far Away.........

rid12krid12k Registered User regular
edited December 2006 in PAX Archive
I have been reading penny-arcade for quite a long time now but only recently felt the urge to become a forum member. I live in Bangladesh(its the country beside India, which is in South Asia). It's a mystic land far away where you can still ride on magic carpets if you have the proper training.

All that aside, every year i heard of PAX, i used to rush to the forums to see the pics and all other related stuff. And i live far away enough that it would be expensive as hell for me to get the dvd's (if i could anyway).

But it's not that big an issue as long as you keep doing the great work. And remember, eventhough i live away in this mystical land, i still wholeheartedly support your ideas and also the things you guys have done with childs play.

FROM A COUNTRY FAR FAR FAR.. FAR.. AWAY........ I COME IN PEACE....
rid12k on

• Options
    jieunjieun Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    So you're like Aladdin.

You can fly here on your magic carpet :)

jieun on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    as i said, they have taxed all the magic carpets to hell..... it's just me and my magic rope now( which only goes up u see ). but i can tie myself to one of them north korean nukes if i ever got that desperate.... :shock:

rid12k on
  • Options
    AydrAydr Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    rid12k wrote:
    as i said, they have taxed all the magic carpets to hell..... it's just me and my magic rope now( which only goes up u see ). but i can tie myself to one of them north korean nukes if i ever got that desperate.... :shock:
    Might wanna go for a jet instead, if possible.

Those don't blow up when they reach their destination.

Aydr on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    well, can you guy's ask bush to fly one in then? he is more like a topgun than tom cruise ever was... maybe then i will jump into PAX like snake in mgs3-snake-eater.

rid12k on
  • Options
    QuizMasterQuizMaster Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Now, I'm no rope-ologist (despite what you may have heard), but can't your convince your rope that sideways is up?

QuizMaster on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    i am only a lvl 10 rope master. we get to learn that at lvl 25. still a long way to go. but if i could get a Int +6 Pajamas of Intelligence...............

rid12k on
This discussion has been closed.