As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Jenny McCarthy is still a moron

• OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2009
    lostwords wrote: »
    wasn't there a huge measles outbreak in san diego last year because some dumbass parent decided to not vaccinate their child and he brought it back from germany, mostly because of the autism scare thing? putting other kids in danger is my main concern.

Today on This American Life, "Ruining it for the Rest of Us."

Orikaeshigitae on
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Cloudman wrote: »
    Good thing we still have the Foo Fighters around, fighting the good, uh, fight.

only one of them is into and after they caught shit grohl was like "cut that the fuck out" last I checked

PiptheFair on
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    JENNY MCCARTHY SHOULD GET POLIO AND I'LL FUCKING GUFFAW.

Metzger Meister on
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    wasn't there a huge measles outbreak in san diego last year because some dumbass parent decided to not vaccinate their child and he brought it back from germany, mostly because of the autism scare thing? putting other kids in danger is my main concern.

Hey that was really good.

Abracadaniel on
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    PiptheFair wrote: »

only one of them is into and after they caught shit grohl was like "cut that the fuck out" last I checked
    I know but it still makes me laugh.

Clint Eastwood on
  • FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    JENNY MCCARTHY SHOULD GET POLIO AND I'LL FUCKING GUFFAW.

HER SOUL WAS THE MOST....HUMAN

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Goddamnit. You'd think that she'd at least stop for a moment to consider that all these vaccines have done some fucking good.

Like not dying of the mumps.

Metzger Meister on
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Goddamnit. You'd think that she'd at least stop for a moment to consider that all these vaccines have done some fucking good.

hey remember how morons like peta think animal testing is horrible and yet get vaccinations?

yeah

yeah

PiptheFair on
  • Run Run RunRun Run Run __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    What I really love about all those New Age shit is that everybody turns out to be some kind of special person of course.

People were always great minds and personalities in their past lives.
    Every of those moms knows that her child is of course a divine being that will bring peace and harmony to the world, if only those evil scientists and reasonable people wouldn't keep societies spiritual awakening down.

Run Run Run on
    kissing.jpg
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    if christine maggiore would've died from like

a car accident

i would've been pretty mad at the world

it would've been so unfair

but instead, she died in the same way that she murdered her own daughter and by the way that she publicly denied could kill you

i actually felt good about that

the death of a person i don't even know and have never met

i found out about it and thought "this has positively contributed to how i feel about this day"

Pony on
    edited April 2009

hey remember how morons like peta think animal testing is horrible and yet get vaccinations?

yeah

yeah

and how the co-founder of PETA uses insulin for her diabeetus! :V

Metzger Meister on
  • redheadredhead Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    The indigo phenomena may be the reaction of children watching television shows with an emphasis on magic and New Age-compatible language. An example of this was illustrated in a Dallas Observer article discussing indigo children, a reporter recorded the following interaction between a man who worked with indigo children, and a purported indigo child:
    “ Are you an Indigo? he asked Dusk. The boy looked at him shyly and nodded. "I'm an avatar," Dusk said. "I can recognize the four elements of earth, wind, water and fire. The next avatar won't come for 100 years." The man seemed impressed.[17] ”

Readers of the Dallas Observer later wrote in to inform the newspaper that the child's response appeared to be taken from the storyline of Avatar: The Last Airbender; a children's cartoon showing on Nickelodeon at the time of the interview. The editor of the Dallas Observer later admitted they were not aware of the possible connection until readers brought it to their attention.[18]

heheheh

redhead on
    edited April 2009
    Smart Hero wrote: »

Hey that was really good.

It's one of my favourite episodes.

Orikaeshigitae on
  • NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Usagi wrote: »
    Jenny McCarthy Body Count

I really want King to bring some sort of hard scientific questioning to her and Carrey, but I am not hopeful

That is an interesting site

http://www.stopjenny.com/

NotASenator on
    edited April 2009
    WHAT ARE INDIGO AND CRYSTAL CHILDREN?

The Indigo Children have been incarnating on the Earth for the last 100 years. The early Indigos were pioneers and wayshowers. After World War II, a significant number were born, and these are the Indigo adults of today. However, in the 1970s a major wave of Indigos was born, and so we have a whole generation of Indigos who are now in their late twenties and early thirties who are about to take their place as leaders in the world. Indigos continued to born up to about 2000, with increasing abilities and degrees of technological and creative sophistication.

The Crystal Children began to appear on the planet from about 2000, although some date them slightly earlier. These are extremely powerful children, whose main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution, and reveal to us our inner power and divinity. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the" Law of One" or Unity Consciousness. They are a powerful force for love and peace on the planet.

holy fucking christ.

Run Run Run on
    kissing.jpg
  • NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited April 2009

Yeah, I laugh at things that happened a decade ago all the time

NotASenator on
    edited April 2009
    wayshowers?

wayshowers.

fucking christ.

Orikaeshigitae on
    edited April 2009

The Indigo Children have been incarnating on the Earth for the last 100 years. The early Indigos were pioneers and wayshowers. After World War II, a significant number were born, and these are the Indigo adults of today. However, in the 1970s a major wave of Indigos was born, and so we have a whole generation of Indigos who are now in their late twenties and early thirties who are about to take their place as leaders in the world. Indigos continued to born up to about 2000, with increasing abilities and degrees of technological and creative sophistication.

The Crystal Children began to appear on the planet from about 2000, although some date them slightly earlier. These are extremely powerful children, whose main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution, and reveal to us our inner power and divinity. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the" Law of One" or Unity Consciousness. They are a powerful force for love and peace on the planet.
    holy fucking christ.

so, Childhood's End, basically

tight

redhead on
  • Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited April 2009

holy fucking christ.

That gave me AIDS.

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited April 2009

holy fucking christ.

I'm an indigo

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    NotACrook wrote: »

Yeah, I laugh at things that happened a decade ago all the time
    Don't be such a silly goose

Clint Eastwood on
    edited April 2009
    Fandyien wrote: »

holy fucking christ.

I'm an indigo

no, you're an indigay.

Metzger Meister on
    edited April 2009
    guys i bet you right now run run run is developing a tumor from this stuff

i can just see it now

Pony on
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2009

yeah

yeah
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0exLa6saV9o

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited April 2009
    Druhim wrote: »

yeah

yeah
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0exLa6saV9o

hey i just watched this the other day :o

i love Bullshit.

Metzger Meister on
    edited April 2009
    redhead wrote: »

holy fucking christ.

so, Childhood's End, basically

tight

man. i'm gonna go get that novel.

Orikaeshigitae on
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I'm not a Crystal child
    I'm a Blue child

I've never played Crystal

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
    edited April 2009
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I'm not a Crystal child
    I'm a Blue child

I've never played Crystal

hah

redhead on
    edited April 2009
    I'm a firestarter

twisted firestarter

Abracadaniel on
  • Spectre-xSpectre-x Rating: AWESOME YESRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Weaver wrote: »
    Fandyien wrote: »
    Nah like they just squish up a bunch of wolf spiders and shoot it into your brain

So that's how I contracted the brain spiders.

I am tickled pink that you are still using that term.

Spectre-x on
    edited April 2009
    I'm a firestarter

twisted firestarter

the 90's are attacking us!

Pony on
    edited April 2009
    I'm a firestarter

twisted firestarter
    but what if the fire was spiders

Clint Eastwood on
    edited April 2009
    nah, I just watched that episode of Venture Bros the other night

Abracadaniel on
    edited April 2009
    Pony wrote: »

i can just see it now

I am off and will watch some BSG to calm down.

I only made it to the 6th paragraph before I gave up.

http://www.starchild.co.za/what.html enjoy.

Run Run Run on
    kissing.jpg
  • Spectre-xSpectre-x Rating: AWESOME YESRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    i swear

there's like, gotta be a name for it

Arrogant College Freshman Syndrome

ACFS

manifests in young college freshmen where they suddenly think they are smarter and more enlightened than everyone around them because their professor is introducing them to new ideas

it's mindblowing
    It's called being a hipster, pony.

no but it's more than that

i know lots of hipsters

my girlfriend's in university, some of her friends are hipsters

and yeah, hipsters are annoying

but there's this sort of madness that afflicts some people when they start in college

they turn into mouthpieces for their professors and espouse with absolute conviction viewpoints and ideas they might've been taught last week

after that first year, it seems to taper off and temper itself

but i don't know maybe it's the intoxication of new knowledge and an opening of one's worldview or whatever

but fuck if it ain't annoying and it turns otherwise okay people into arrogant shits

I don't have to worry about this stuff for the most part though since I'm an animation student so all new ideas I'm being introduced to is correlations between artistic styles throughout history and mechanics for drawing more good.

Spectre-x on
    edited April 2009

i can just see it now

I am off and will watch some BSG to calm down.

I only made it to the 6th paragraph before I gave up.

http://www.starchild.co.za/what.html enjoy.
    fucking hippies
    The first thing most people notice about Crystal Children is their eyes, large, penetrating, and wise beyond their years. Their eyes lock on and hypnotize you, while you realize your soul is being laid bare for the child to see. Perhaps you've noticed this special new "breed" of children rapidly populating our planet. They are happy, delightful and forgiving. This generation of new lightworkers, roughly ages 0 through 7, are like no previous generation. Ideal in many ways, they are the pointers for where humanity is headed ... and its a good direction!

I never would have guessed that babies like to stare at people. Clearly I was a Crystal Child.

Clint Eastwood on
  • DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I'm a firestarter

twisted firestarter

firestartervb.jpg

Doodmann on
    Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    Sometimes I sell my stuff on Ebay
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2009
    I don't care of she's dumb or not, I'd still stick my finger in Jenny McCarthy's butthole

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
    edited April 2009
    goddamn people are dumb.

Metzger Meister on
    edited April 2009
    and then what, rank

and then what

Abracadaniel on