Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Chat]zle my nizzle got these fuckin brizzles up in my mizzle like a fuckin grizzle

TavTav Registered User regular
edited April 2009 in Debate and/or Discourse
«13456747

Posts

  • ZimmydoomZimmydoom Registered User
    edited April 2009
    Nope, still awful.

    Zimmydoom on
    Better-than-birthday-sig!
    Gim wrote: »
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
    While sitting in a reclining chair
    Now there are Zim-Bear hybrids
    Running around and clawing eyelids
    Watch out, a Zim-Bear is about to have sex with yooooooou!
  • SarksusSarksus Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    no please

    Sarksus on
  • InquisitorInquisitor Raise your flag. Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I fucking knew this would happen.

    Also, because last chat was locked before I could post this:
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Quizzy and Jewcar need to both get crazy monkey herpes so they will stop talking about their crazy womenz constantly.

    To keep things in context, I still haven't had sex since January 2002.

    So mostly I just have a steady stream of new frustrations.

    To keep things in context, my having sex tonight is well within the realm of possibility.

    Inquisitor on
    79eefdf3a68d2b2fb0a5ecde2723ad76.png
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    God damn it Tav, your horrible taste knows no bounds.

    Preacher on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Man fuck this [chat]

    Elendil on
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    you all know you luvz it

    Tav on
  • ZimmydoomZimmydoom Registered User
    edited April 2009
    It sucks especially because my [chat] idea was pretty great.

    Zimmydoom on
    Better-than-birthday-sig!
    Gim wrote: »
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
    While sitting in a reclining chair
    Now there are Zim-Bear hybrids
    Running around and clawing eyelids
    Watch out, a Zim-Bear is about to have sex with yooooooou!
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Yesssssssss Tav.
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Quizzy and Jewcar need to both get crazy monkey herpes so they will stop talking about their crazy womenz constantly.

    To keep things in context, I still haven't had sex since January 2002.

    So mostly I just have a steady stream of new frustrations.

    Yeah, I know, and I do feel for ya there. Been over two years since I've had sex, just leading off various bases since then.

    It's really an ongoing joke more than anything. You and Quizzy.

    And Elki with his fucking dancers. If he's not fucking at least half those bitches I swear to god I will break him.

    Nocturne on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    I fucking knew this would happen.

    Also, because last chat was locked before I could post this:
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Quizzy and Jewcar need to both get crazy monkey herpes so they will stop talking about their crazy womenz constantly.

    To keep things in context, I still haven't had sex since January 2002.

    So mostly I just have a steady stream of new frustrations.

    To keep things in context, my having sex tonight is well within the realm of possibility.

    To put it further in perspective some of us have sex all the time and don't feel the need to post about it.

    Preacher on
  • MorninglordMorninglord Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hahaha Bro ken cyde.

    Ahahaha that is way funnier than it should be.

    Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • wazillawazilla Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I think it's supposed to be a joke. It's a joke, yes.

    wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I'm having sex right now

    Elendil on
  • InquisitorInquisitor Raise your flag. Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Preacher wrote: »
    To put it further in perspective some of us have sex all the time and don't feel the need to post about it.

    Yeah, but you're married so who cares.

    Inquisitor on
    79eefdf3a68d2b2fb0a5ecde2723ad76.png
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit I'm a good person yes it's trueRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Oh bad music, will you ever go away?

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • SarksusSarksus Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    There is a fair possibility that I will have sex in the next ten years, likely multiple times.

    Sarksus on
  • ZimmydoomZimmydoom Registered User
    edited April 2009
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    To put it further in perspective some of us have sex all the time and don't feel the need to post about it.

    Yeah, but you're married so who cares.

    His wife probably isn't very happy about it.

    Zimmydoom on
    Better-than-birthday-sig!
    Gim wrote: »
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
    While sitting in a reclining chair
    Now there are Zim-Bear hybrids
    Running around and clawing eyelids
    Watch out, a Zim-Bear is about to have sex with yooooooou!
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar QA Tester -> Game Producer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    To keep things in context, my having sex tonight is well within the realm of possibility.

    *fist shake*

    Incenjucar on
    freefallagentad_zps635a83ed.png
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Sarksus wrote: »
    There is a fair possibility that I will have sex in the next ten years, likely multiple times.

    :winky:

    Cinders on
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    pass the mo'fucking crunk juice

    Tav on
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar QA Tester -> Game Producer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Preacher wrote: »
    To put it further in perspective some of us have sex all the time and don't feel the need to post about it.

    I don't think I'd actually talk about it if I actually -got- sex. Or post at all, really. Because I'd be having sex you see.

    Incenjucar on
    freefallagentad_zps635a83ed.png
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Sarksus wrote: »
    There is a fair possibility that I will have sex in the next ten years, likely multiple times.
    hi5

    Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    | Steam & XBL: Shazkar | 3DS: 3110-5421-3843 |
  • deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Haha theeeee Yankees looooose

    deadonthestreet on
  • ZimmydoomZimmydoom Registered User
    edited April 2009
    Haha theeeee Yankees looooose

    Eight walks in eight innings ain't gonna make Hank a happy boy.

    Zimmydoom on
    Better-than-birthday-sig!
    Gim wrote: »
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
    While sitting in a reclining chair
    Now there are Zim-Bear hybrids
    Running around and clawing eyelids
    Watch out, a Zim-Bear is about to have sex with yooooooou!
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    So, Wikipedia apparently has articles on both "Nontheism" and "Irreligion".

    Nerdgasmic on
    @nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Quarter-life crisis, huh?

    Any idea what kind of direction you want to go in? Could you see yourself teaching (requires a lot of patience) or working in marketing/public relations (are you outgoing and personable) or do you have a particular hobby or interest that you would enjoy doing for a living?

    Gotta give us something to work with, here.

    I am currently in a large healthcare market research company. I do not like what I do. I do like the people but it's not enough.

    I work long fucking hours and I am underpaid.

    As for what I want to do, well I'm trying to figure that out right now. :( I like to write, I'm good with people, I love science but am terrible at math, I love composing and record engineering but it's hard to make a living in that.

    MikeMan on
    HOW DO YOU FUCK UP BAGELS. YOU BOIL THE WATER. PUT IN THE NOODLES
  • yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    To put it further in perspective some of us have sex all the time and don't feel the need to post about it.

    I don't think I'd actually talk about it if I actually -got- sex. Or post at all, really. Because I'd be having sex you see.

    The best sexmasters can tweet during the act.

    yalborap on
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    yalborap wrote: »
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    To put it further in perspective some of us have sex all the time and don't feel the need to post about it.

    I don't think I'd actually talk about it if I actually -got- sex. Or post at all, really. Because I'd be having sex you see.

    The best sexmasters can tweet during the act.
    is sexmaster a class in dnd

    MikeMan on
    HOW DO YOU FUCK UP BAGELS. YOU BOIL THE WATER. PUT IN THE NOODLES
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar QA Tester -> Game Producer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    yalborap wrote: »
    The best sexmasters can tweet during the act.

    I have better buttons to push.

    Incenjucar on
    freefallagentad_zps635a83ed.png
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    MikeMan wrote: »
    yalborap wrote: »
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    To put it further in perspective some of us have sex all the time and don't feel the need to post about it.

    I don't think I'd actually talk about it if I actually -got- sex. Or post at all, really. Because I'd be having sex you see.

    The best sexmasters can tweet during the act.
    is sexmaster a class in dnd

    I think it's a prestige class from the Book of Erotic Fantasy.

    Cinders on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I have an urge to report this [chat] OP for awesome.

    I won't, but the urge is there.

    Nocturne on
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar QA Tester -> Game Producer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    MikeMan wrote: »
    is sexmaster a class in dnd

    Epic Destiny.

    Incenjucar on
    freefallagentad_zps635a83ed.png
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    never ever read the youtube comments on a brokencyde video

    MikeMan on
    HOW DO YOU FUCK UP BAGELS. YOU BOIL THE WATER. PUT IN THE NOODLES
  • ZimmydoomZimmydoom Registered User
    edited April 2009
    MikeMan wrote: »
    Quarter-life crisis, huh?

    Any idea what kind of direction you want to go in? Could you see yourself teaching (requires a lot of patience) or working in marketing/public relations (are you outgoing and personable) or do you have a particular hobby or interest that you would enjoy doing for a living?

    Gotta give us something to work with, here.

    I am currently in a large healthcare market research company. I do not like what I do. I do like the people but it's not enough.

    I work long fucking hours and I am underpaid.

    As for what I want to do, well I'm trying to figure that out right now. :( I like to write, I'm good with people, I love science but am terrible at math, I love composing and record engineering but it's hard to make a living in that.

    Are you telegenic? Dress well, clean-cut and all that jazz? Because it sounds like you'd be more suited to PR work than what you're doing now. Ever write a press release before? Obviously it's a struggle right now with the economy as it is. If you're willing to relocate then that opens up a lot of options, but I assume you're looking for something at least within a few hours of your current location.

    You'd need some experience in the field, something to put on your resume before you can land a solid long-term position, and there are usually a lot of non-profit organizations and small businesses looking for young, enthusiastic people willing to work on the cheap for a few years. Look at local credit unions, charities, small private schools, and especially religious organizations (the good ones are fantastic to work for).

    Zimmydoom on
    Better-than-birthday-sig!
    Gim wrote: »
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
    While sitting in a reclining chair
    Now there are Zim-Bear hybrids
    Running around and clawing eyelids
    Watch out, a Zim-Bear is about to have sex with yooooooou!
  • SarksusSarksus Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Guyyys, there's no food in the house. Should I go to the grocery store and get something, get fast food and doom myself to coronary disease, or order pizza and also probably doom myself to coronary disease.

    Sarksus on
  • AntimatterAntimatter Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    MikeMan wrote: »
    never ever read the youtube comments on a brokencyde video

    I'm crazy enough to do this. In fact, I'll do it right now!
    queeng922 (4 minutes ago) 0 Reply
    lol
    its like headbanger meets rapper
    creative
    sounds guud
    its unique and different
    so dont hate :)
    mjbxxhxc (35 minutes ago) 0 Reply
    this stuff cracks me up,
    absolutely horrible.
    xXxrainyemoxXx (36 minutes ago) 0 Reply
    hater
    xXxrainyemoxXx (36 minutes ago) 0 Reply
    whatever
    eatdogs (47 minutes ago) 0 Reply
    you sound like a douche...

    sorry.
    joelnadirlamdan (1 hour ago) 0 Reply
    jajaja it's is amazing man is rap with sreamo and electronic dance

    is a combination amazing
    lellion7 (1 hour ago) 0 Reply
    lucky. ):
    eatdogs (1 hour ago) 0 Reply
    satan is working in the music world. forget slayer and gorgorath. he is working with this band. THE WORST MUSIC ON THE PLANET...
    swizzle88711 (1 hour ago) 0 Reply
    Wow. Great music. It's a shame text can't convey sarcasm.
    x0x0AnnaCx0x0 (1 hour ago) 0 Reply
    ii loveee thiiisss soongg!<3333

    Antimatter on
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Guyyys, there's no food in the house. Should I go to the grocery store and get something, get fast food and doom myself to coronary disease, or order pizza and also probably doom myself to coronary disease.

    How hungry are you?

    Cinders on
  • JohannenJohannen Registered User
    edited April 2009
    I am depressed and unable to sleep.

    Bollocks.

    Johannen on
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    woohoo

    Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    | Steam & XBL: Shazkar | 3DS: 3110-5421-3843 |
  • ZimmydoomZimmydoom Registered User
    edited April 2009
    Johannen wrote: »
    I am depressed and unable to sleep.

    Bollocks.

    Did you do that thing I told you to do?

    Zimmydoom on
    Better-than-birthday-sig!
    Gim wrote: »
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
    While sitting in a reclining chair
    Now there are Zim-Bear hybrids
    Running around and clawing eyelids
    Watch out, a Zim-Bear is about to have sex with yooooooou!
«13456747
This discussion has been closed.