Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Chat]zle my nizzle got these fuckin brizzles up in my mizzle like a fuckin grizzle

1246747

Posts

  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    hehehehehe

    HOW DO YOU FUCK UP BAGELS. YOU BOIL THE WATER. PUT IN THE NOODLES
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Communications expert for the millennial generation Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    That was a quality post VC.

    39kEWYh.jpg
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    n1532506191_30257872_41525.jpg

    Juuuuus' chillin'

    HOW DO YOU FUCK UP BAGELS. YOU BOIL THE WATER. PUT IN THE NOODLES
  • CorbiusCorbius Shepard Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    What if your pretend wife is a lesbian?

    wrexsig1.jpg
    PSN: Corbius
  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009

    Goodnight Michelle.

  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    MikeMan wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    n1532506191_30257872_41525.jpg

    Juuuuus' chillin'
    this honky be trippin'

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I don't normally like Jamie Kennedy but this was funny shit

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I like Jamie Kennedy

    oVSbgTI.png For more artwork like this, check out Jakub Rozalski's imgur
  • SarksusSarksus Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Ubuntu is kind of cool but it won't connect to my wireless connection, like it some kind of bitch.

  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Oh shit are we posting our interactions with giant bronze animals?
    n50103185_31439810_8505.jpg

  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    haha <3 quid

    HOW DO YOU FUCK UP BAGELS. YOU BOIL THE WATER. PUT IN THE NOODLES
  • SarksusSarksus Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    You guys are incorrigible whores.

  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Sarksus wrote: »
    You guys are incorrigible whores.
    spread your legs a little wider sarks and you can become one of us

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    I don't normally like Jamie Kennedy but this was funny shit

    I hate Jamie Kennedy.

    But, damn, Saget is badass.

  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Communications expert for the millennial generation Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    You are the goofiest cute person.

    39kEWYh.jpg
  • SarksusSarksus Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    You guys are incorrigible whores.
    spread your legs a little wider sarks and you can become one of us

    no my camera is too good it captures all of my terrible imperfections

  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    FCC would fuck me.

    oVSbgTI.png For more artwork like this, check out Jakub Rozalski's imgur
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    You are the goofiest cute person.
    to whom are you referring

    if you're talking about quid STOP

    QUID IS AN ASSBUTT

    (He is married to the woman I love and that is unacceptable!)

    (<3)

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2009
    FCC would fuck me.

    Only at off-peak hours and only if it had significant artistic, literary, political or scientific merit.

    DAMM
    Drunks Against Mad Mothers
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Kage has some mean cameltoe right now

    oVSbgTI.png For more artwork like this, check out Jakub Rozalski's imgur
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    FCC would fuck me.

    Only at off-peak hours and only if it had significant artistic, literary, political or scientific merit.

    True that.

  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Kage has some mean cameltoe right now
    :x

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2009
    Adding fresh broccoli to Hamburger Helper is a good idea.

    DAMM
    Drunks Against Mad Mothers
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Oh wow I was just guessing.

    oVSbgTI.png For more artwork like this, check out Jakub Rozalski's imgur
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    You are the goofiest cute person.
    to whom are you referring

    if you're talking about quid STOP

    QUID IS AN ASSBUTT

    (He is married to the woman I love and that is unacceptable!)

    (<3)
    YOU'RE ASSBUTT AND RAD IS BUTTASS.

    Now for an excerpt from the Chinese forum:
    Love’s River


    The hero and heroine fall in love while watching Casablanca, back row at the driven show in the flickering light, with popcorn and cokes beneath the stars, the big silver screen, and the hot summer’s night.
    What a romance of scenes and passion, accompanied by a mixture of hormone’s odor and popcorn, cokes’ smell!
    That’s love, love’s background, love’s factors, and love’s necessary conditions.
    Love is like a river, and the lovers choose to fall into the water together, floating comfortably on the water surface, swimming happily in the deep water, or even sinking together merrily onto the bottom like a pair of happy fish.
    Loving is swimming.
    But how many lonely souls roam back and forth along the river, finding no partner to swim together with?
    How many broken hearts still linger by the river, dreaming of encountering a real match to dive into the water?
    Some may have the luck, but not the bliss;
    Others may have the bliss, but not the fate.
    Life is a dream and love is a game by the river for one to play in different ways.
    You may choose to walk along the river, rarely wetting your shoes,
    You may opt to walk across the river, seldom staying long in the water;
    You may prefer to paddle a boat with someone upstream or downstream,
    You may love to jump into the river, enjoying every minute of being in the water.
    That’s how a passionate heart looks for a willing soul,
    That’s why excited swimmers venture in shallow or deep, calm or troubled waters.
    No lover loves alone,
    No swimmer swims aloof.
    “A kiss is still a kiss in Casablanca,
    A kiss is not a kiss without your sigh.”
    Sigh, sigh! Please don’t sigh, just try, try your luck in every possible way, and don’t forget the importance of the scenes and passion, odor and smells.

    I'm not sure why the forum is obsessed with writing this stuff. It does, however, greatly satisfy my schadenfreudic urges.

  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Communications expert for the millennial generation Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    FCC would fuck me.

    Only at off-peak hours and only if it had significant artistic, literary, political or scientific merit.
    I'm incapable of loooooooooooooove.
    ):

    39kEWYh.jpg
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Oh wow I was just guessing.
    and you were wrong

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2009
    FCC would fuck me.

    Only at off-peak hours and only if it had significant artistic, literary, political or scientific merit.
    I'm incapable of loooooooooooooove.
    ):

    So are they, that's just obscenity-law.

    DAMM
    Drunks Against Mad Mothers
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Communications expert for the millennial generation Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Oh no, two Jean Luc Picards!

    39kEWYh.jpg
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    FCC would you hold me until late into the night and tell me it'll be alright.

    oVSbgTI.png For more artwork like this, check out Jakub Rozalski's imgur
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Communications expert for the millennial generation Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    FCC would you hold me until late into the night and tell me it'll be alright.
    I wish I had someone to do that for me too
    ):
    making me sad

    39kEWYh.jpg
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Communications expert for the millennial generation Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    20071112.jpg

    39kEWYh.jpg
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    The same concept applies to different particulare things by virture of the similarity of the thing's features.

    By virtue of what are the features of a particular object similar? Why, by virtue of the fact that the same concept applies to them.

    Who loves circles?

  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Quid wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    You are the goofiest cute person.
    to whom are you referring

    if you're talking about quid STOP

    QUID IS AN ASSBUTT

    (He is married to the woman I love and that is unacceptable!)

    (<3)
    YOU'RE ASSBUTT AND RAD IS BUTTASS.

    Now for an excerpt from the Chinese forum:
    Love’s River


    The hero and heroine fall in love while watching Casablanca, back row at the driven show in the flickering light, with popcorn and cokes beneath the stars, the big silver screen, and the hot summer’s night.
    What a romance of scenes and passion, accompanied by a mixture of hormone’s odor and popcorn, cokes’ smell!
    That’s love, love’s background, love’s factors, and love’s necessary conditions.
    Love is like a river, and the lovers choose to fall into the water together, floating comfortably on the water surface, swimming happily in the deep water, or even sinking together merrily onto the bottom like a pair of happy fish.
    Loving is swimming.
    But how many lonely souls roam back and forth along the river, finding no partner to swim together with?
    How many broken hearts still linger by the river, dreaming of encountering a real match to dive into the water?
    Some may have the luck, but not the bliss;
    Others may have the bliss, but not the fate.
    Life is a dream and love is a game by the river for one to play in different ways.
    You may choose to walk along the river, rarely wetting your shoes,
    You may opt to walk across the river, seldom staying long in the water;
    You may prefer to paddle a boat with someone upstream or downstream,
    You may love to jump into the river, enjoying every minute of being in the water.
    That’s how a passionate heart looks for a willing soul,
    That’s why excited swimmers venture in shallow or deep, calm or troubled waters.
    No lover loves alone,
    No swimmer swims aloof.
    “A kiss is still a kiss in Casablanca,
    A kiss is not a kiss without your sigh.”
    Sigh, sigh! Please don’t sigh, just try, try your luck in every possible way, and don’t forget the importance of the scenes and passion, odor and smells.

    I'm not sure why the forum is obsessed with writing this stuff. It does, however, greatly satisfy my schadenfreudic urges.
    did you have to make it purple

    also

    love my love loving love with a river of lovely love

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • SarksusSarksus Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Oh man Ubuntu has GParted installed by default. This is so cool. I can edit the partitions on my hard disk drive and install Ubuntu while I'm running Ubuntu from the CD.

  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Communications expert for the millennial generation Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    _J_ wrote: »
    The same concept applies to different particulare things by virture of the similarity of the thing's features.

    By virtue of what are the features of a particular object similar? Why, by virtue of the fact that the same concept applies to them.

    Who loves circles?
    You have grown considerably as a person.

    39kEWYh.jpg
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2009
    Oh, oh I see now. Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud, not Federal Communication Commission. I feel like that makes it even funnier though. At least is does for me. If it doesn't for you you just need to catch up with me in terms of intoxication.

    DAMM
    Drunks Against Mad Mothers
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    You are the goofiest cute person.
    to whom are you referring

    if you're talking about quid STOP

    QUID IS AN ASSBUTT

    (He is married to the woman I love and that is unacceptable!)

    (<3)
    YOU'RE ASSBUTT AND RAD IS BUTTASS.

    Now for an excerpt from the Chinese forum:
    Love’s River


    The hero and heroine fall in love while watching Casablanca, back row at the driven show in the flickering light, with popcorn and cokes beneath the stars, the big silver screen, and the hot summer’s night.
    What a romance of scenes and passion, accompanied by a mixture of hormone’s odor and popcorn, cokes’ smell!
    That’s love, love’s background, love’s factors, and love’s necessary conditions.
    Love is like a river, and the lovers choose to fall into the water together, floating comfortably on the water surface, swimming happily in the deep water, or even sinking together merrily onto the bottom like a pair of happy fish.
    Loving is swimming.
    But how many lonely souls roam back and forth along the river, finding no partner to swim together with?
    How many broken hearts still linger by the river, dreaming of encountering a real match to dive into the water?
    Some may have the luck, but not the bliss;
    Others may have the bliss, but not the fate.
    Life is a dream and love is a game by the river for one to play in different ways.
    You may choose to walk along the river, rarely wetting your shoes,
    You may opt to walk across the river, seldom staying long in the water;
    You may prefer to paddle a boat with someone upstream or downstream,
    You may love to jump into the river, enjoying every minute of being in the water.
    That’s how a passionate heart looks for a willing soul,
    That’s why excited swimmers venture in shallow or deep, calm or troubled waters.
    No lover loves alone,
    No swimmer swims aloof.
    “A kiss is still a kiss in Casablanca,
    A kiss is not a kiss without your sigh.”
    Sigh, sigh! Please don’t sigh, just try, try your luck in every possible way, and don’t forget the importance of the scenes and passion, odor and smells.

    I'm not sure why the forum is obsessed with writing this stuff. It does, however, greatly satisfy my schadenfreudic urges.
    did you have to make it purple

    also

    love my love loving love with a river of lovely love
    Ask China. All I did was copy and paste.

  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    _J_ wrote: »
    The same concept applies to different particulare things by virture of the similarity of the thing's features.

    By virtue of what are the features of a particular object similar? Why, by virtue of the fact that the same concept applies to them.

    Who loves circles?
    You have grown considerably as a person.

    No, that's just my dick. It seems to be excited about something.

This discussion has been closed.