Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[PRIME] Mobile/Portable Gaming Titles for PAX '09

kropotkinkropotkin MrLondon UKRegistered User regular
edited August 2009 in PAX Archive
MOBILE/PORTABLE GAMING TITLES FOR PAX '09

One of the most attractive elements of PAX has always been the mobile gaming element of the event. There is always a mobile gaming lounge area where people can site back on bean bags and play games on their mobile platform of choice. What is listed below is my first stab at what people may want to play at this years PAX. Please don't think this is definitive in any way. It is simply a suggestion list that I'd love to have people in these forums provide additional titles or indeed add details on the ones I suggest here, or even remove them!

Starting off with the PAX favourite then, the DS/DS Lite/DSi!

DS_logo.jpg

The DS is a favourite at PAX thanks to its ubiquitous nature. Listed below are some of the top favourites from years past as well as some new titles you may not have heard of. Click on the spoiler button to view them:
Spoiler:

psp-logo.jpg

Ahh the PSP. Much maligned by many as having 'no games'. But fear not PSP owner, there is plenty of love for Sony's first foray into mobile gaming. Click on the spoiler button to view them:
Spoiler:

iphone-logo.jpg

Now we have the iPhone/iPod Touch. Here are my selections for iPhone /iPod Touch games. I'm sure there are many more people will want to add. Click on the spoiler button to view them:
Spoiler:

That's it for my suggestions for mobile gaming titles. Please respond to this thread to add more or indeed pass comment on the one's I've posted up here.

kropotkin on

This discussion has been closed.