As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Baby Born With Two Penises

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    now with 25% more cheese!

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    zimfanzimfan Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Druhim wrote: »
    paparazzos sounds like a snack food

someone with photoshop make this happen

zimfan on
    PasscodeSig.png
  • Options
    mnollmnoll Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    mnoll wrote: »
    imagine if no one told him and he spent his whole life not knowing there was a dick on his back.

well i guess he could have felt it.

but still pretty ridiculous.

i wonder if they'd bother circumcising both of them

Can you feel it? I mean, it's the other fetus's, right? So maybe he couldn't feel it.

The day you found out you had a dick on your back would probably not be a fun one.
    you're dumb

I am okay with being dumb about the ramifications of having a dick on your back

mnoll on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2009
    imagine if no one told him and he spent his whole life not knowing there was a dick on his back.

Can you feel it? I mean, it's the other fetus's, right? So maybe he couldn't feel it.

The day you found out you had a dick on your back would probably not be a fun one.
    you're dumb

you're dumber than that

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2009

you're dumb

you're dumber than that

can we not talk about this right now I'm trying to remember how to breathe and all and it takes a lot of concentration

mnoll on
  • Options
    Spectre-xSpectre-x Rating: AWESOME YESRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Paparazzi are some of the worst, most repugnant human beings alive and if they do what they generally do anybody would be completely justified in breaking their equipment and even punching them in the face a little.

They really are completely disgusting monsters who deserve little more than death.

Spectre-x on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    That's going a little bit far.

But I never feel bad for them when they get roughed up a little bit, like Woody here seems to have done.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    I have a hard time feeling sorry for paparazzi whenever something like this happens.

Hey you're still alive, congratulations

maybe find a new job

mnoll on
  • Options
    sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
    edited April 2009
    Spectre-x wrote: »
    Paparazzi are some of the worst, most repugnant human beings alive and if they do what they generally do anybody would be completely justified in breaking their equipment and even punching them in the face a little.

They really are completely disgusting monsters who deserve little more than death.

I dunno. I mean you know what you're getting into if you become the kind of celebrity that gets paparazzi following you all the time.

Like, Daniel Day Lewis and plenty of other really great actors aren't constantly hounded by paparazzi -- it's usually the trashiest and least-talented celebrities like Paris Hilton who have the biggest swarms of them. I mean, I'm sure it sucks and all, but at the same time celebrities know what they're getting into and the compensation isn't exactly meager.

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    chasehatesbearschasehatesbears Registered User regular
    edited April 2009

I can't blame them for what they do. Pays far better than legitimate journalism.

Of course, being assaulted is all part of the job.

chasehatesbears on
  • Options
    KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    i feel like there's something wrong with going

yeah these people are little shits

but that dude gets payed alot

Kovak on
  • Options
    chasehatesbearschasehatesbears Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Fuck they filmed some of that movie by a church that is ridiculously close to where I live.
    I don't give a fuck about Woody Harrelson, but that would have been cool to see.

chasehatesbears on
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009

I dunno. I mean you know what you're getting into if you become the kind of celebrity that gets paparazzi following you all the time.

Like, Daniel Day Lewis and plenty of other really great actors aren't constantly hounded by paparazzi -- it's usually the trashiest and least-talented celebrities like Paris Hilton who have the biggest swarms of them. I mean, I'm sure it sucks and all, but at the same time celebrities know what they're getting into and the compensation isn't exactly meager.

This is going to sound like the gayest shit ever

but I don't blame paparazzi, I blame the moronic society that needs them to exist.

I blame the stupid fucking orange teenagers and gin soaked housewives who think it's worth paying their three bucks to buy FAMOUS Magazine to find out Britney's secret weight loss plan or exclusive shots of George Clooney and Prince playing tennis.

I blame the Breakfast shows on network TV who dedicate 30% of their screentime to Celebrity gossip.

People who need to see what Lindsay wore to the Emmys need photos, and the Paperazzi are the dudes sleazy and shameless enough to get the photos. If they weren't taking mediocre over exposed photographs of Paris Hilton walking out of a club, they'd be selling used cars or running telemarketing companies or something equally draining on society.

#pipe on
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I really think it should be okay to murder paparazzi

I really do

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    then again my standards for who qualifies for swift death are not very strict

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Hey, they've given us some great photos over the years

Like Britney's vagina shots. Or this one

x17_lohan02_070529_mn.jpg

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    #pipe wrote: »

but I don't blame paparazzi, I blame the moronic society that needs them to exist.

I blame the stupid fucking orange teenagers and gin soaked housewives who think it's worth paying their three bucks to buy FAMOUS Magazine to find out Britney's secret weight loss plan or exclusive shots of George Clooney and Prince playing tennis.

I blame the Breakfast shows on network TV who dedicate 30% of their screentime to Celebrity gossip.

People who need to see what Lindsay wore to the Emmys need photos, and the Paperazzi are the dudes sleazy and shameless enough to get the photos. If they weren't taking mediocre over exposed photographs of Paris Hilton walking out of a club, they'd be selling used cars or running telemarketing companies or something equally draining on society.
    marry me pipe

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Pipe rant

Yes, this wall of text right here, yes.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
    edited April 2009

I pretty much agree with this.

I don't think it's inherently wrong for people to enjoy celebrity news -- we all have our own forms of entertainment. We read comic books and watch youtube remixes of Star Trek TNG, some people read about Britney Spears -- but I think it's incredibly disingenuous for those same people to complain about the paparazzi culture that they encourage and capitalize with their purchases.

I do also think that the awfulness of the paparazzi is exaggerated. Not only do we distance them from our own buying practices that enable them to be paparazzi in the first place, but also is it really so bad? Celebrities live lives of luxury and wealth doing an awesome job and traveling around the world, so is it truly so terrible if they have to pay the relatively minor price of paparazzi? And it's not like they're even followed constantly -- they have plenty of time when they aren't being swarmed, it's just usually when they go to high-profile events, clubs, or restaurants.

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    look I just want an excuse to murder some people

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    pretty sure the dudes who stalk people with cameras for a living deserve a good chunk of the blame

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited April 2009
    seriously you can talk all you want about the stupid celebrity culture, but it should never be okay to harass people and follow them around with cameras and make their lives living hell for any fucking reason

especially not "oh they knew what they were getting into when they got famous"

jesus fucking christ

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    seriously you can talk all you want about the stupid celebrity culture, but it should never be okay to harass people and follow them around with cameras and make their lives living hell for any fucking reason

jesus fucking christ
    it's not that it's alright just because they're celebrities

it's acknowledging that paparazzi are an inevitable result of celebrity obsession

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    Sars_BoySars_Boy Rest, You Are The Lightning. Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Cloudman wrote: »
    I've made a lot of threads lately so I didn't want to make a new one, but this is Very Important News.

Woody Harrelson devoured by paparazzo zombie?
    hey i think that movie is shooting like

half a mile from my house

Sars_Boy on
  • Options
    edited April 2009

jesus fucking christ
    it's not that it's alright just because they're celebrities

it's acknowledging that paparazzi are an inevitable result of celebrity obsession

I'm just saying fuck those guys they all deserve to be punched in the face once in a while

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    because seriously if you get up in someone's face normally getting punched in the face should be a normal reaction but when a celebrity does it it's because they are IN A RAGE and OUT OF CONTROL and fuck that, give them a medal for not putting up with that shit

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    because seriously if you get up in someone's face normally getting punched in the face should be a normal reaction but when a celebrity does it it's because they are IN A RAGE and OUT OF CONTROL and fuck that, give them a medal for not putting up with that shit

That's largely because everyone who reports on these incidents are the same fucking people who rely on paparazzi to stay in business

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    WallhitterWallhitter Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Man, it would suck if you were born with two dicks, but were also transsexual.

Wallhitter on
  • Options
    Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Two penises! Two!

NSFW news story!

This is life affirming! This is the kind of thing that makes life matter.

Dear God, man.

Calamity Jane on
    twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • Options
    edited April 2009

That's largely because everyone who reports on these incidents are the same fucking people who rely on paparazzi to stay in business

I am aware of this.

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    Run Run RunRun Run Run __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    I'd happily endure the paparazzi if I also had millions of dollars in exchange.

Run Run Run on
    kissing.jpg
  • Options
    SeptusSeptus Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    jonah.jpg

Funny thing about my back...

Septus on
    PSN: Kurahoshi1
  • Options
    Dely AppleDely Apple Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Back in the 60s paparazzi got beat the shit up all the time. Sinatra's gone, and there's no one left but Woody to fight their ilk.

Dely Apple on
    feets.jpg
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    yeah, but Sinatra beating people up wasn't endemic to the 60's, it was endemic to Sinatra.

god that was one slick motherfucker

anonymous-frank-sinatra-8401034.jpg

look at this guy

why would you fuck with that?

MrMonroe on
  • Options
    Dely AppleDely Apple Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Gone are the days when you would try to snap a shot of like, John Wayne, and then John Wayne would kick your ass in the style that he kicked death's ass so many times

People accepted that if you fucked with John Wayne you fucked with your own safety

now it is all RAGING CELEBRITY SUPERSTORM WHY ARE THEY SO MAD

We need to reanimate John Wayne and set him on them is what I am saying

Dely Apple on
    feets.jpg
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I guess we could start a rumor that would get the paparazzi on Buzz Aldrin's ass. That would have largely the same effect.

Jedoc on
    GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Cameras don't require you to be in arm's reach to take photos. Dude's bein' a dick running up and photographing people in the face.

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    on topic: the news headline reads like something out of the onion

tugga on
  • Options
    AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    A baby was born with two penises today in China.

hurm

...does the article mention whether or not they'll be removing it?

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    AMP'd wrote: »
    A baby was born with two penises today in China.

hurm

...does the article mention whether or not they'll be removing it?
    hmmmm...maybe reading the article would answer this for you

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg