Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Debate and Discourse: AWESOME POST in "i am so fuckin high i think i'll maek poast", by da

RendRend Registered User regular
Rend has reported a post.

Reason:
Well played.
Forum: Debate and Discourse
Posted by: darthmix

Original Content:
I remember hearing lots of explanations for the 420=marijuana connection. Like, that there were supposedly 420 chemicals in marijuana, and that 420 was the police code for smoking pot. From this I drew the inevitable conclusion that there are exactly 187 chemicals in murder.

I admit to having gone through a brief drug phase in my youth. What I mostly remember is that, as you lay out the schedule of your day, 4:20 - AM or PM - is not a good time to smoke pot.

Rend on
·

• fightinfilipinofightinfilipino omfg Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    what the hell is wrong with you.

ffNewSig.png
    twitter | steam | 3ds: 4227 1731 4009
    ·
  • DarmakDarmak If someone is reading this... I must have failed.Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    It's an amusing post, and I agree with that last sentence there, but not really awesome. I'll give it three stars.

rscYqAS.png
    ·
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I more reported it for the first paragraph. The last paragraph wasn't necessarily awesome.

·
  • HenroidHenroid Nobody Nowhere fastRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Not awesome. Mildly amusing (for the first paragraph).

"Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit."
    - @Ludious
    PA Lets Play Archive - Twitter - Blog (6/15/14)
    ·
  • AntimatterAntimatter Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    terrible

·
  • ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Did Jeffe make you report this?

Did he hurt you?

tell us where he touched you and we can help you.

that's it, I'm shutting this entire forum down, everyone thank buttcleft
    ·
  • jasonlesterjasonlester Registered User
    edited April 2009
    I just imagine all of the PA community as upper class 19th century men with top hats all staring down the reporters of these threads "TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, HO HO HO HO"

·
  • OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? peach treesRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I just imagine all of the PA community as upper class 19th century men with top hats all staring down the reporters of these threads "TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, HO HO HO HO"

"Are you going to cry? Because I don't have a dirty rag for your blue collar tears!"

7u0YG.gif
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | SCREENED | STEAM ID | BUY SOME STUFF!
    ·
  • Cynic JesterCynic Jester Registered User regular
    edited April 2009

"This isn't half-bad."

"No, it's all bad."

"Ho ho ho ho"

·
  • ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited April 2009
    I have come to the conclusion that the people who report the posts and the people who rate the posts are largely non-intersecting sets.

Maddie: "I named my feet. The left one is flip and the right one is flop. Oh, and also I named my flip-flops."

I make tweet.
    ·
  • RingoRingo Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Posts must contain Awesome if they are to be reported. Most people understand this, Jeffe.

ceres wrote: »
    I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread before I feel any worse about humanity.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG now featured at the Exigency Forum
    ·
  • RikushixRikushix Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    I have come to the conclusion that the people who report the posts and the people who rate the posts are largely non-intersecting sets.

Which set would you be included in, pray?

StKbT.jpg
    ·
  • CyberJackalCyberJackal Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Ringo wrote: »
    Posts must contain Awesome if they are to be reported. Most people understand this, Jeffe.

Do they?

·
  • Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Darmak wrote: »
    It's an amusing post, and I agree with that last sentence there, but not really awesome. I'll give it three stars.
    I can go along with this, reported posts don't have to be flaming bushes whom's (I doesn't know english) content have to become writ in stone: As long as it's somewhat amusing we can rate it three stars and move on.

"In this discussion of copyright it's actually appropriate to call it theft:
    This music is being (preemptively) removed from the public domain; it's being stolen from the people."
    ·
  • Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Olivaw wrote: »

"Are you going to cry? Because I don't have a dirty rag for your blue collar tears!"

hahahahahahhaha

Tumbling
    MacGuffin wrote: »
    Baka!
    Belief in the heart of friendship and you'll always be kawaii Tommy-Chan!

·
  • MrMonroeMrMonroe Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Rend wrote: »
    I more reported it for the first paragraph. The last paragraph wasn't necessarily awesome.

the first paragraph was the worst part

what the hell

·
  • Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    uh

huh

Tumbling
    MacGuffin wrote: »
    Baka!
    Belief in the heart of friendship and you'll always be kawaii Tommy-Chan!

·