As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

error log in vista?

BarcardiBarcardi All the WizardsUnder A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
Ok so i just booted up and it did the wonderful just not start at all, but with some semi heavy thinking going on with my hard drive. So nothing, just a black screen. I turned off my computer, turned it back on and now everything started up fine from that windows safe mode yes or no screen. I chose no, everything boots fine.

Right now there is some heavy thinking going on according to my "thinking" light even though i am just in firefox and that is it.

So is there anywhere to go in the OS or elsewhere to check for issues regarding such non boot ups?

This has happened once before, about 2 weeks ago, and within a day the issue had not happened again and the thinking light was back to normal, is this cause for concern? Is there any fix? It started when i had just installed a new monitor with a higher resolution if that means anything.

Barcardi on

• theclamtheclam Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    If you right click on Computer, go to Manage, then go to Event Viewer, there are a bunch of logs. There's possibly something under Application, System, or Administrative Events that would help.

theclam on
    rez_guy.png
  • raven98030raven98030 Registered User new member
    edited July 2009
    theclam wrote: »
    If you right click on Computer, go to Manage, then go to Event Viewer, there are a bunch of logs. There's possibly something under Application, System, or Administrative Events that would help.

Thanks man it work i goggle and find this forum thanks

raven98030 on