As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The League of Extraordinary [Chat]men

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited December 2006
    452765_610_1154439341904-axl_rose_2_2.jpg
    Check me out, dogg!

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2006
    HAHA! I have fixed my internet!

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    ALockslyALocksly Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Fencingsax wrote:
    ALocksly wrote:
    Not and excuse, just how things tend to work. I had to learn the same lesson on the playground. The bullies lost intrest when I stopped reacting to the taunts, didn't make it any less their fault. It wasn't "fair" but then so goes life

edit]: Obs that is awful :(

I never learned it, even though it was repeated to me seemingly an infinite number of times. The problem is that people are being assholes, not that I am hurt by said assholism. I figured out very early that that sort of shit wasn't cool. It was only later I learned that it comes from society's bullshit masculine ideal of boys never showing emotion. I'm glad I said Fuck That.

sure, now I don't have to put up with that shit. But back then It wasn't about showing emotion as much as they were bigger and outnumbered me and my recourses were limited. Nowadays when someones being a tard at work I generally favor them with a "well aren't you and idiot" look and go on about my business, rather than engage them at their level. I always though of it as not allowing stupid button pushers to push my buttons.

ALocksly on
    Yes,... yes, I agree. It's totally unfair that sober you gets into trouble for things that drunk you did.
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited December 2006
    axlrose.jpg
    Wait - where's Raggedy Andy Richter?

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Wow. That really sucks, Oboro. D:

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Gim wrote:
    How about it, Will? Chinese sex? I hear we get to use devices...
    I'd be down with tiny devices, maybe.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Man, Oboro, if you lived in the GTA I would offer you a room to stay in no doubt. You could hang out in my basement while I wentto school and maybe look at my pretty Pink Floyd posters and play Wii, and if you were hungry have a frozen dinner.

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    So smarr

So smarr

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2006
    Renegade wrote:
    Oboro wrote:
    Richy wrote:
    And the only way she could think of to deal with her fellings for you and cut you out of her life was to accuse you of rape??
    It's not like it puts me in any worse position. I haven't left my room in days, for a number of reasons. If it's not marauding students spray-painting my door while one of them holds a baseball bat at the ready so I can't even get a picture before they run off, it's my friends accusing me of rape or the cafeteria/maintenance workers refusing me service or my losing my position as vice-president of Japan Club because the general membership is so distasteful of me that everything I said had to be said through someone else anyway or my old friends from before I transitioned turning on me or my father leaving me another voicemail

we're having a family reunion over Christmas break so don't go looking for us, I mailed you a check to cover holiday expenses, good luck finding somewhere to stay

the check was for $80.
    If you were in Washington state, I'd give you a place to stay.
    I don't want a fucking place to stay, I want the world to stop treating me like a second-class citizen when I embody the values they are preaching.

I've said it before and I'll say it again-- you will be hard-pressed to find a student who says people should not be allowed to be themselves, and yet they can turn around and make my life shit for doing just that.

I am fucking fed up with people and my life and everything. I am just so fucking sick and tired of this and I am not fucking looking forward to yet another Christmas either on the street or in front of a surrogate family's television while they go to a relative's to celebrate.

"Oh, sorry, we just don't have room in the car."

"Oh, sorry, I can't stand driving on the highway." (This one didn't even make sense.)

"Oh, sorry, our parents are very conservative and we really couldn't ask you to change who you are so just stay here by your lonesome on Christmas and we will go and be merry and sing carols about loving our neighbor and celebrating life and love while you sit here and cry."

(for the fourth year in a row)

Anyway, sorry, I am obviously just ranting now so I will stop. I'll see ya when I see ya, chat-threaders. I think I'm gonna start looking into where I take my life from here if I can pry it from the unyielding fingers of the establishment and society and friends that have stolen it from me.

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    It doesn't just suck. It's an absolutely horrible thing to have happen to someone.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    JinniganJinnigan Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    dear obama

do you live near philly

Jinnigan on
    whatifihadnofriendsshortenedsiggy2.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Richy wrote:
    It doesn't just suck. It's an absolutely horrible thing to have happen to someone.

seconded

ALocksly on
    Yes,... yes, I agree. It's totally unfair that sober you gets into trouble for things that drunk you did.
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    dear oboro

i apologize for confusing your name with obama

Jinnigan on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Richy wrote:
    Indeed, but then I tend to verbalize things like the average 17-year-old.

It really is awful. :(

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • Options
    RenegadeRenegade Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    ALocksly wrote:
    Richy wrote:

seconded
    thirded

Renegade on
    Savior, conqueror, hero, villain.
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Oboro wrote:
    Anyway, sorry, I am obviously just ranting now so I will stop.

I think you're entitled to rant at this point.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Oboro wrote:
    Anyway, sorry, I am obviously just ranting now so I will stop. I'll see ya when I see ya, chat-threaders. I think I'm gonna start looking into where I take my life from here if I can pry it from the unyielding fingers of the establishment and society and friends that have stolen it from me.
    Honestly, man, you've got a tough row to hoe, as you're aware. The gay community has become mainstreamed enough that in some areas they can and will turn on you for being what they consider gender-confused in an unacceptable way.

I don't know the details of your situation, besides that you're in college, but there might be a larger community outside of your school. College kids can be pretty cruel, especially groups of people who have been beat up most of their lives and are suddenly empowered.

It sounds like this girl is a horrible person and taking whatever excuse she can to justify or deny something she doesn't want to admit. It's shitty, and it sounds like you're a convenient target.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Oboro, if I hadn't already sworn to seek vengeance in the name of what has happened to Jeffe, I'd swear to seek it in the name of this atrocious existence that people have made you live through.

But you're number two on my list buddy, I swear.

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    What happened to Jeffe?

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Richy wrote:
    What happened to Jeffe?
    burgled

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    Richy wrote:
    What happened to Jeffe?
    burgled

And now getting sued.

Doc on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Doc wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    Richy wrote:
    What happened to Jeffe?
    burgled

And now getting sued.
    Whoa, WHAT? What happened?

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Doc wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    Richy wrote:
    What happened to Jeffe?
    burgled

And now getting sued.

schwaa?

ALocksly on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Doc wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    Richy wrote:
    What happened to Jeffe?
    burgled

And now getting sued.
    I heard about the burglery. The lawsuit is news to me though. What's up with that?

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    why does shit always have to pile up in december

Jinnigan on
  • Options
    Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Richy wrote:
    Doc wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    Richy wrote:
    What happened to Jeffe?
    burgled

And now getting sued.
    I heard about the burglery. The lawsuit is news to me though. What's up with that?
    Car accident that happened a year ago, if I remember correctly.

Salvation122 on
  • Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Jeffe or his wife got into a car accident earlier in the year and now they have found out that they are getting sued for (possibly) a shitload of cash. I think.

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Jesus fucking Christ.

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    Holy shit, 4 on 4 Ultimate is a ton of running.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Jesus fucking Christ.

Oh man, are you breaking up with me next to add the pyramid of misery?

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    gundam470 wrote:
    Jeffe or his wife got into a car accident earlier in the year and now they have found out that they are getting sued for (possibly) a shitload of cash. I think.
    What's the accusation? And don't they have the police reports and medical evaluations from a year ago proving everything was cool?

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Christ, at this rate I'm gonna be in Jail before Christmas. Either that or the morgue.

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Jesus fucking Christ.

No, but soon the Wii will walk in on us smooching and run out crying.

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    gundam470 wrote:
    There's also that sexual harassment thing that's still pending.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited December 2006
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    :shock:

Well shit.

My sympathies for the troubles in both cases.

Oboro: Very sorry you had to discover that groups and cliques are almost always full of assholes regardless of banner the hard way every five minutes. I'd say come down to Fresno, where the Tower District is accepting as a -culture-, despite the conservative region, but there's endless drama there too.

Doc: I hope you win and win big so I can make Delorean jokes.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Jesus fucking Christ.

Hello
    Hey

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited December 2006
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    WHATS THE NAME OF THE SONG?

EXPLOSIVO!

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Jesus fucking Christ.

Hello
    Hey
    How are you doing fine sir
    Pretty well

Sometimes it feels neat

to type in

the SE++

style

Rear Admiral Choco on
This discussion has been closed.