Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Comic book gift

yourspaceholidayyourspaceholiday Registered User
edited December 2006 in Graphic Violence
A couple friends and I are doing a Secret Santa this year, and I decided I would get mine a really ridiculous comic. The person isn't really into comic books that much, and it's more of a gag gift, so it doesn't really matter what title/publisher. I was thinking maybe Luke Cage: Hero For Hire #7-8, for the "Where's my money, honey?" line, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to find it at my shop. Anyone have any suggestions for really over the top single issues/trades that would be good for this if I can't find them, or some better suggestions?

yourspaceholiday on