Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PAX is NOT a dating service... I am

AccalonAccalon Registered User
edited April 2009 in PAX Archive
Yes you heard me right, I present to you:

Accalon's Official Unofficial PAX Dating Service
http://paxsingles.ning.com

HAHA... no seriously it's real.

Look, let's be honest, many of you have wanted to meet others at PAX with the hopes of finding another nerd who you can spend the rest of your life with sharing the same nerdy passions. Ok maybe not the rest of your life, but hey dinner would be nice. Well here's an opportunity.

Sure the jokes been going around "PAX is not a dating service". I guess this site is in an effort to keep those threads of the boards and put them somewhere else. Why not have an opportunity to connect with people who share the same interests as you?

I welcome any suggestions for the site, which is obviously on Ning so there are limiations. I'll be continuously polishing as things go along.

Good luck and enjoy!

Accalon on
PAX 2007 Omegathon Champeen

*Proud member of the Photoshop Heroes*

This discussion has been closed.