Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Destroy, Build, Destroy, PARTY

Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood Living Proof ThatSometimes Friends Are Mean.Registered User regular
edited April 2009 in Social Entropy++
Andrew WK is set to host a live-action show on Cartoon Network called Destroy Build Destroy. No, I'm not kidding.
Andrew W.K. has a new gig involving metal: The rocker will host Cartoon Network's live-action reality competition Destroy Build Destroy, EW.com has learned. Each week two teams of teens -- with the help of experts, wrecking balls, and explosions -- obliterate some sort of large-scale vehicle or machine, then create something entirely different out of it. The winners get to annihilate the losers' work. Destroy Build Destroy will debut this summer.
I'm sure there will be significant amounts of PARTYING as well.

So is this idea just crazy enough to work, or will the ratio of destroying to partying and building not be even enough? Will there be an awesome performance of I Get Wet during the climactic destruction scene?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfhiNBC9yM4

Most importantly, will there be cheetos?

09_andrewwk_lg.jpg

Clint Eastwood on
SPJbSps.png