As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Space Station 13: Free Monkeys For All New Crewmembers

1303132333436»

• Options
    UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    MechMantis wrote: »
    If I still had access to my server box I would be getting that shit together posthaste, since it's no longer running a Minecraft server.

Unfortunately I no longer have access to my server box. I could probably get something going though... however I'd need to wait until my next days off, that is to say, next week.

That would be really great. Did I remember that right, were you running some early servers for us in like 2007? I have so many good memories back then. Someone figured out DNA and turned a monkey into a man and we made him captain. Or stealing a space suit, then tunneling from medbay to the escape pods and flying around.

What do you think of MiniStation? I need to re-familiarize myself with the game and I'd like to dick around a bit on whatever map we'd be playing on.

And what do you think about a new thread to drum up some more interest? I can make one but it feels weird if I'm not actually the one hosting the game.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky