Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Debate and Discourse: AWESOME POST in "Bosom [Chat]ies", by JamesKeenan

PasserbyePasserbye The Woman Who Is Not Shortat The Moonlite All-Nite Diner; a glass box full of bad food and good people.Registered User regular
Passerbye has reported a post.

Reason:
If the world ends it's Keenan's fault.
Forum: Debate and Discourse
Posted by: JamesKeenan

Original Content:
Passerbye wrote: »
msmya wrote: »
MMMMBOP

I saw Giles and my panties flung clean off.

My panties were like, "Wingardium Leviosa!"

And they were off.

Buffy and Potter... Isn't that like crossing the streams? Shouldn't the world asplode now?

Potter all wanting to help. Buffy being all like, "Stand back, kid. I got this."

Potter being all like, "I'm not a kid. I want to help!"

Buffy all knocking him unconscious, goin off to fight Voldemort alone. All gettin beaten down when in the last moments Potter swoops in and casts spells all over the place, and they be winnin' the day together.

Flight of the Valkyries playin' at first, then maybe some 90's rock.

Witty remarks back and forth afterward.

End scene.

Passerbye on