Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
[MASKED WRESTLERS]Designers, can you beat SKULLADOS?
This is not a contest about rules. It's a content about seeing some awesome games and making things quickly.
Also it's about rules, these rules.
- The game must be made purely in MS Paint.
- The image must not be stupid-huge, you should be able to see it full-sized without scrolling.
- No pasting in images or text. I mean it when I say just MS Paint.
- The game must be playable without any additional material. This is a very loose rule and excludes things like dice, a deck of cards, balls, friends etc. Just don't go linking to a wiki for your real rules.
- Don't spend a long time on it. 30 minutes is just a guide.
These rules are in no way enforced. We run on the honour system here.
I think that's it. You can make it a dice-game, RPG, drinking game, new sport or draw a fucking spot-the-difference for all I care. I just crave colourful text and bad drawings. Like so.
The winner gets to proudly say they won. However, judging will be carried out in the hearts and minds of everyone who reads the thread, so there will be several winners.