Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[chat] and Order

Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity Ask me about Super Propaneand Super Propane accessoriesRegistered User regular
edited May 2009 in Debate and/or Discourse
david_souter._09.25.07_lrg.jpg
1af878774e9541afaf4684980516b202-11.JPG
15348858.JPG
justice-david-souter-2.jpg
David Hackett Souter (pronounced /ˈsuːtər/; born September 17, 1939) is an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States, having served since 1990. He filled the seat vacated by William J. Brennan.
Appointed to the Court by Republican President George H. W. Bush, he usually votes with the more liberal wing on the Roberts court. He currently ranks fourth in seniority among the Associate Justices. On May 1, 2009, Souter confirmed to the White House that he intends to retire at the end of the Court's term in June, at the age of 69

Supreme%20Court%20hallway%20Above%20the%20Law%20Above%20the%20Law%20Above%20the%20Law.JPG

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/04/30/souter.retires/index.html
CNN wrote:
"What we try to do is pass it on, to make the gifts and kindnesses that come to us the kind of human currency that goes on traveling," [Souter] said. "I will try to preserve it, transmit it, I hope refreshed, to another generation of the American republic, which is the inheritance of us all."

See you around, Dave.

Zen Vulgarity on
344B2YT.gifsteamicon48x48.gif Know about web development? I need your help with my professional site!

This discussion has been closed.