Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

So I burned off half my face

StraightziStraightzi The rock, the vulture, and the chainAll that the proud can feel of painRegistered User regular
edited May 2009 in Social Entropy++
The other night, I was at a bonfire party in the middle of the woods, and in the process of trying to breathe fire using a fair quantity of grain alcohol, lit my face on fire. I suffered first and second degree burns on my face, hand, and chest, and have to take ridiculous care of them all now, but on the plus side, I'm told it looked really cool when I did it (I had lit my hand on fire by covering it with alcohol and dunking it into the bonfire, and then spit over my hand, creating a huge gout of fire).

So this kinda sucks, and is probably one of the dumbest and coolest ways I've injured myself with fire.

And I know that you assholes also enjoy injuring yourselves and cool stories and fire.

So let's hear them

Straightzi on